(2) Ivy's Fiasco

*First day of school*

Otabek's POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Cast list is up!" I sat right up in my bed and change my clothes as quick as possible and fly out the door.

I tried out for the musical because I wanted to do something I have never done before and maybe this will drive me to do more. The whole reason I tried out was to get his attention. Yuri's attention. I have had my eyes on him ever since the end of last year and I have been waiting for the right moment and this musical was a perfect excuse to get close to him.

I am the playboy in school, like I have said I wanted to try something or someone new, a boy.

I strap on my helmet and ride my motorcycle to school just thinking of ways to get closer to Yuri, if I get in the musical it is the most superb way I could think of.

A blonde figure riding a bicycle, Yuri, gets to school at the exact same moment as I do. This is a golden opportunity. I walk up to him and come from behind.

"Boo!" I say. "Geez Otabek, it's 7:30am give me a break." Yuri says. I just laugh playfully.

I begin to run toward the doors of the school. "Why are you running?" Yuri says confused. "The cast list is up and I want to see it."

Running up to the cast list I see my name at the very top.

ALADDIN: SANTA BELLA HIGH'S FALL MUSICAL

CAST:

Aladdin...........Otabek Altin

Jasmine.........Ivy Jones

Genie..............Micheal Harrison

OTHER CAST MEMBERS WILL BE SELECTED BY TOMORROW

--MR. KANE

"Yuri, I am playing Aladdin? Wow I am shocked." I say very surprised. "Well, I mean you were the best in the room from what I could tell." Yuri said. I felt myself blush a little. That's...odd.

Remember Otabek this is just a game, you get close and then...BAM you drop him like you have done to so many people.

"Oh, I nearly forgot, here is your rehearsal schedule and script" Yuri said handing me the schedule and script. "And be careful I do not enjoy filling in for other peoples roles." Yuri said as he walked away.

He's cute.

Wait Otabek this is not a good start.

*Time skip*

Finally, the end of the day and my first rehearsal with Jasmine or Ivy starts today.

I walk to the theater to find chaos.

"Mr. Kane, I broke it, I broke it! Take me to a hospital! NOW!" Who is that?! Oh no, is it...Ivy. She got injured on the first day of rehearsal. What is going to happen now??

"Micheal, do you mind taking her to get here broken leg checked out!? Hurry!" Mr. Kane exclaimed. "Yes sir I can do it." Micheal said, rushing out of the theater.

"YURI! YURI ARE YOU AROUND HERE SOMEWHERE?" Mr. Kane said. "Yes, right here sir." Yuri came out from behind the curtain. "Ivy is out, you are in." he said, Yuri's face turned pale. "Um, but sir, it is the first day, can't you just recast?" "No, none of the girls were good enough, and I think you can play the role up to par." "ok..." Yuri said.

"Otabek, you are here! Well, you just witnessed the insanity that just took place. Yuri is your new Jasmine!" Yuri instantly blushes. "Just to warn you kids, there is a kiss at the end, but you can wait to do it until opening night. Anyway, that was crazy so I am going to meet up with Ivy at the hospital and cancel rehearsal. Bye guys!" Mr. Kane said as he left.

"So..."I say

"So."

"Yuri, you want to...get coffee, like now?"

Yes, a date, well this is going to be one of the longest plays I have ever pulled. I think I can handle a few months with him.