(20) Cast Party (end)

Otabek's POV

I cannot believe what Yuri did tonight, yes he could have ruined the whole show but wow my heart did a flew backflips after he said what he claims was his "line" We hop on my motorcycle and head to Michael, the kid that played Genie, house. This just feel like normal again, Yuri's holding on for dear life as I speed up.

We get inside and find a corner to ourselves away from the overly excited freshman and sophomores. "Okay, first thing I want to say is sorry. I should have told you want I was planning...I wanted you the play the role, not Ivy, so I was trying to distract her by making her think I was into her" Yuri smacks my arm. "you're an IDIOT and you should have told me...I thought you were cheating on me, but really you were playing with Ivy" he chuckles.

"Honestly this was really fun. Do you know the spring musical?"

"Yea, it's The Addams Family" "well then maybe you should actually audition? Cmon, it'll be fun and you wouldn't have to stress out about any of the sets or props, you would only have to focus on yourself. And you are really talented but you just don't use it" he chuckles.

Yuri's POV

Maybe I should audition...I could keep Otabek in check with whatever role he lands in. "Fine, but I will NOT play a girl this time" "Well that's up to Mr.Kane..." Otabek says. I laugh. We kiss and the rest of the party "oooohs"

Otabek is not who others took him for. He has a heart, he's kind, funny, and one of the best people I've ever met. I could never hate him. I cannot believe I fell for the school's playboy, well I guess now he's a theatre kid like the rest of us and now he's a 'play'boy...

THE END

————————————————————————
A/N- I don't know how to end stories, but the conflict is resolved. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!!! after my 3 year hiatus I felt compelled to complete it because I don't like having things unfinished. So thanks for sticking with me! -etl