(7) Weird Vibes

Otabek's POV

I wake up not realizing where I am.

*snore* That's right, I'm at Yuri's and there he is sleeping with his head on my arm.

I shake him lightly because it is 7:30 and school begins at 8:00 A.M.

He just holds me tighter. I don't want him to let go, but I also don't want to be late.

"Yuri? Yuuuuuri? Yuri! YURI!" With me yelling at him how is he not awake. I have an idea.

I quickly kiss him on the cheek and he immediately opens his eyes at sits up. We stare at each other for a few seconds. I break the calming silence, "School starts in 30 minutes. Let hurry!"

Both of us are moving as fast as we can. Like speed skaters. Yuri quickly changed and we burst out the door in panic. I am still wearing the same clothes from the day before but whatever I am not in the metal state to care at this very moment.

The walk to school was kind of awkward and long....

"Yuri, are you ready to go to play rehearsal today?"

"Not really"

"Why? Don't worry I'll be here. After all I am not playing Jafar."

He giggles which I find incredibly adorable. He covers his mouth and a slight blush appears.

I wonder what's on his mind...

Yuri's POV

Why am I acting so weird? My heart feels like it is about to explode out of my chest. First, he kisses me, well on the cheek, but still. And now he is making me laugh; I'll give it to him. It is not easy for people to understand me the way he does.

I feel like we both have this sense humor that is enjoyable and makes sense with context. We just work... Is this ideal? Only something like this would happen in a fanfiction...

"Yuri, are you okay?" I silently nod.

"Are you sure? You seem anxious, is everything alright?" I nod again, I can contain this feeling. I am not saying it, it is not realistic.

"Yuri, you know you can tell me anything. Right?" I nod.

"Well then tell me what's wrong."

"I-I-I AM GETTING REALLY FLUSTERED BY YOU! IS THIS AN ACT SO THAT YOU CAN MAKE ME LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT? HERE I AM FALLING FOR YOU UNDER YOUR AWFUL SPELL THAT OTHERS FELL UNDER. I CAN'T BELIEVE I COULD ACTUALLY TRUST YOU. I LIKE YOU--" I cover my hand with my mouth.

I feel the urge to run away maybe hide under a rock. I'd rather die than face him again after saying what I said... But what do I do? I stand there in silence.

"Yuri, do you remember what I said last night? You changed me. You. I said you were cute and you are always are. Listen, I will say it again and again and again, I am not that person anymore. And you know what? I like you too."

I stare at him. It's a weird feeling and I don't know what it is.

*Bell*

"Yuri, come on, we're late!" Otabek says grabbing my hand and pulling me to the first class of the day.

What is this feeling? It's so sudden and new.

--------

Hey I am sorry this took so long! Enjoy the story!