(11) JJ

Otabek's POV
It's been a week since, the whole ordeal with my ex-friends. I guess that also means its been a week since Yuri and I have been together.

I stayed in my room the whole week watching Pixar's Cars on repeat while I recovered. Everyday after school Yuri would come to my house and stay with me until dawn.

He's too kind to me. If that kind of thing happened to him I don't know what I would do.

It's time for me to go back to school and back to play rehearsal: I probably have so much to catch up on.

Still feeling sore, I hop on my motorcycle and drive to school.

I arrive to see Yuri at my locker waiting for me.

"Hey! How are you feeling?" He said with a smile, so caring.

"Not great, but better when you are here" He smiles. I never realized how much we flirt.

"Aww, I'll see you later Otabek" I wave. He leaves to get to class.

JJ stomps toward me. I am not ready to see him again. I am not as strong as I look.

He starts running toward me. He randomly pulls my hand as I am trying to struggle out of his grasp. He pulls us into a Janitor closet and locks the door.

We stand there for a moment. Very close. In a rather tight space.

"What are yo-" he interrupts me by putting his and over my mouth. I pull his hand away from me. He is just staring at me very intently.

I grab the handle of the door but he again grabs my hand and holds it. He is inches away from my face. I try to struggle out of our current position, but to no avail he just comes closer.

"You were about to ask what I am doing. I am doing this"

He slams his lips against mine.

No. I try to push him away; he won't get away from me.

He pulls away. And says, "you're irresistible"

At this point he has my hands pinned against the door; I am in a position where I can't move.

"I know you love me as much as I love you. I have loved you since we were young. This is my golden opportunity to be with you"

"I would never be with you JJ"

"And why is that"

"1. I'm with Yuri 2. You beat me up and 3. You called me a "gaylord", what makes you think this could be so easy. I would never in a million years be with you"

"We'll see, just you wait"

He finally lets go. I sprint out the door after that horrible situation. I don't know what to think right now.

A/N: I know, I suck. It's been a month. I'm sorry guys!