Chapter 5

About five days later, Luke had eaten in total, two apples, three pieces of toast, and a bowl of chicken soup. The only thing he had thrown up was the first apple he ate. He was proud of himself, and the other boys were proud too, but today, something was wrong with Luke.

He wasn't really happy, but be wasnn't really sad. He was just, numb. It was two-o-clock in the afternoon, and he hadn't gotten out of bed yet. None of the boys had checked on him since nine, when they left to go record. Luke was having a bad day. 

Luke decided that music would be his best option to be in a better mood, or to express his feelings at the moment. He walked to the music/practice room of the house and sat down on a stool with an acoustic guitar. 

He started strumming and words slowly came out. 

(A/N I advise listening to the song at the same time. It's Broken by Seether.)

I wanted you to know I love the way you laugh

I wanna hold you high and steal your pain away.

I keep your photograph 

I know it serves me well.

I wanna hold you high

And steal your pain.

Luke's voice was beautiful on this song. So much power and emotion just flowing out of the quiet boy. 

'Cause I'm broken when I'm open

And I don't feel like I am strong enough

'Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome

And I don't feel right when you're gone away

You've gone away, you don't feel me here anymore.

The worst is over now and we can breathe again

I wanna hold you high, you steal my pain away

There's so much left to learn, and no one left to fight

I wanna hold you high and steal your pain

'Cause I'm broken when I'm open

And I don't feel like I am strong enough

Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome

And I don't feel right when you're gone away

'Cause I'm broken when I'm open

And I don't feel like I am strong enough

'Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome

And I don't feel right when you're gone away

'Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome

And I don't feel right when you're gone away

You've gone away  

You don't feel me here anymore.

Slow clapping was heard from the doorway. Luke looked up and saw Michael standing there, a slight smile on his face. 

"Hi Luke," He quietly said, walking over to where Luke was sitting, "That was really good."

"Thanks Mikey. Do you think you can make me a half of a sandwhich?" Luke nervously said, feeling butterflies in his stomach from Michael being to close to him. 

"Really?" Michael said, grinning from ear to ear.

"Yes really, you idiot. Now go make me my sandwhich woman!" Luke jokingly yelled, and playfully punched Michael on the arm.

"Okay, okay. Come to the kitchen with me, gosh." Michael said and took Luke's hand in his. Luke's body tensed. 

Here's a thing about Luke, he doesn't like falling in love, but he does it so easily. He hates it, mostly because he always gets hurt. He just doesn't want to get hurt again. 

Luke knows that he fell for Michael a long time ago, and he tries to push it away, but those feelings wont stop bubbling to the surface. In the back of his mind, Luke knew that Michael felt the same way, yet he couldn't bring himself to believe it. 

They got to the kitchen and like always, Luke started to get nervous. His palms were sweaty, he could feel himself start to tense.

"Mikey," Luke's small voice squeaked, "I'm nervous."

"It'll be okay Luke. You're strong. You can do this." Michael reassured him. 

Michael reached into the fridge and pulled out the things he needed for a simple ham and cheese sand which. 

He made the sand which, keeping half of it for himself and half of it for Luke. He put the half of the sand which on a napkin in front of Luke and watched. He knew Luke hated being watched while he ate, but he had too. Luke took small bites, taking about two minutes to chew and swallow each one. It was a long process, but Michael promised himself he woulnd't ever give up on Luke. 

After approximently 37 minutes, Luke finished his half sandwhich, and he went to sit on the couch and watch tv. They were watching a stupid kids show, but Luke didn't care. As long as he was with Michael. 

A little while later, a different show started, but the only thing that either of the boys could focus on was each other. 

Michael, taking in every little part of Luke's face. His pale blue eyes, that were so beautiful. His perfect lip ring that made Michael go crazy. Luke's lips, his everything. It was perfect. Soon enough, Michael leaned in and felt his lips collide with Luke's.

The next thing he knew Luke was up, tears streaming down his face and him running away.

**

Okay guys I know, short chapter, I just really needed to get something up.

Hey, so I think we can do this. 5 votes and six comments for the next chapter? (What happens is you reach that goal, and then I get the inspiration to write faster, so I think you could do that.)

 Don't forget to follow my Wattpad too! And give me feedback! Love you guys! Byeeeeee ! 

Stay strong xx