Chapter 8

Michael tensed, afraid of what the news is.

"You're friend Luke, even though he lost a lot of blood, is alive. He's awake and he's asking for a Michael Clifford.

Michael smiled, almost crying. He got up and followed the doctor. The doctor opened the door to Luke's room, and there he was. Sat up in his bed, looking pale, guilty, and beautiful. Michael was just glad he was alive. Luke's wrists were bandaged, and Luke's face lit up when he saw Michael.

"Michael, please don't hate me. I don't know what happened. I just had a panic attack. Please please please don't hate me."

"Luke I could never hate you," Michael took a shaky breath and continued, "I'm in love with you. If you die, I don't know what I would ever do without you. I wouldn't be able to sleep, or eat, or play guitar. There woulnd't be a band without you, Lukey." There were tears streaming down his face now, he really couldn't lose Luke. 

"Michael. I love you too. I don't know why I did it. I was so strong, until everything just crumbled. I'm sorry Mikey." Luke said, and Michael engulfed him in a huge hug. 

"Luke, please be mine. Please be my boyfriend." Michael begged as he gripped Luke tighter. 

"Of course Michael." Luke smiled and turned to look at Luke's face. Luke leaned in and their lips touched softly. 

** 

Two days later, Luke was let out of the hospital and currently him and Michael were cuddling on the couch, with Ashton and Calum on the other couch, cuddling each other complaining about being alone and needing girlfriends. 

No one questioned Luke after he explained that all that happened was he had a panic attack and relapsed. He said that he needed to tell the fans, but they wouldn't let him yet. He didn't know why, he explained that so many fans were in the same position as him, and it would help them if they knew one of the people they looked up to was going throught the same thing.

He did make a good point, yet they thought that maybe wait a day or two, but Luke didn't want to wait. 

"I'm gonna go take a nap in my room. Wake me up in like two hourse or something." Luke said and got up to walk away, and Michael grabbed his arm and planted a small kiss on Luke's lips.

"Have a good nap babe." Michael whispered.

Luke sped in the direction of his room, making sure to lock the door behind him. He sat down on his bed, and opened his laptop. He opened iTunes and played Stay by Mayday Parade quietly.

He pulled up twitter, and he went live on twitcam. He saw the views go up in the thousands immediately.  

"Um, hi guys. Yeah, It's only me today, only because I have something really serious to talk about. So, I'll wait a few minutes and see if any more people get on." Luke said nervously. 

He got his phone and tweeted,

@Luke5SOS: Hey guys! I'm doing a twit cam, it will be a serious one. Please come and watch, and don't tell the other boys. :)

In another two minutes, the number of people grew to 500,000 and Luke decided to start talking. 

"Okay, make sure you guys are listening. I'm sorry for doing this and probably bumming you guys out, but I have too," Luke smiled a bit, pulling on his lip ring with his teeth.

"In year nine, I got bullied a lot. By kids you don't know of course, and I went through a major spot of depression and I started cutting myself." Luke sniffled, and tried to hold back tears.

"I was suicidal, and being in the band helped a lot, but something was still wrong. Year nine was the year I figured out that I was gay, and so many people thought it was wrong. I wanted to punish myself for it. That's why I started cutting. It wasn't until about three and a half weeks ago, I came out to the boys. They were all supportive." Luke stopped and looked at the tweets coming in, he smiled, they were all nice.

"There's another part of my story also. I uh, I still cut. And I'm anorexic. It's a horrible lifestyle, and I don't want any of you to go through it ever." Luke stood up, and positioned his lap top to the end of his bed, where he was getting undressed, and taking all of his bracelets off, ready to show the fans what he had become. 

He was in his boxers, absolutley exposed to every single person watching. 

"This isn't healthy. You can count each one of my ribs. My stomach caves in. I'm trying to be healthy for you guys, because you guys are what I love most in the world." Luke said, and put his clothes back on.

He showed his wrists to the camera. Every single scar and recent cut were showing. 

"I tried to kill myself three days ago," Luke said, hot tears rolling down his face, "I couldn't imagine what would happen if I succeded. You guys would hate me so much. I'm so sorry." Luke said.

Luke heard pounding on his door. 

"LUKE LET ME IN NOW." It was Michael.

"I love you guys. I'm going to stay strong for all of you." He said and turned off twitcam. 

Luke opened the door and Michael barged in. 

"Luke what the hell?"

**

HAHAHA BYE

10 votes and 6 comments?

Don't forget to follow my Wattpad too! And give me feedback! Love you guys! Byeeeeee ! 

Stay strong xx