Suprises and Secrets

We were at lunch again, but this time it was just the Squad. We were filming a squad vlogs, and I was sitting next to Shayne originally, but after the intro was done, Olivia shot me the death glare, and I moved quickly. Noah took the camera and asked each of us what we were eating for lunch. I said " Veggie Burger!" And got a disgusted look from Olivia, who was eating a salad, and pretending to eat like a bird. This earned her an aw and giggles from the rest of the Squad, especially Shayne. She had begun hitting on him more and more in videos, and had totally dropped the pretense that we were best friends. Unfortunately, no one in the comments noticed, all they saw was the Shaylivia aspect. They used to comment Shourtney,  I thought sadly. The rest of the Squad followed Olivia. They began to ignore me more and more. What's the point....
At the Smoffice
"Hey guys! "Ian's cheery voice rang out. We all looked up from our phones to see both Ian and Anthony standing at our table. "So, Squad, we have a really exciting announcement for you guys. We are doing.....SMOSH WINTER GAMES!!! AGAIN!!!" They yelled out at the same time. I smiled. I'd finally get to hang out with the Smosh Games People......and get away from the hell I'm in right now with the Squad. I hadn't had a full meal in about a week or so, and had lost 4 pounds. But it wasn't good enough. I wasn't like her yet. They still didn't love me like they did her. I guess I must have been pretty lost in thought, because when I finally snapped back to reality, everyone else was gone, with the exception of Anthony. "Coooouuurtney......Where aaaaare yooou?" "Anthony?" I asked. "When are we leaving for Winter Games?" "Next week, Monday," he responded. I sighed. "Okay." Anthony put his arm around my shoulders, and heaved a sigh. "I feel ya, Courtney. Their relationship, it's kinda tough for me too. "  "What do you mean?" I asked, confused. "I, I think I might have feelings for Olivia," he answered, struggling to get the words out. "Anthony, I, I had no idea. I'm here for you, just like you've always been there for me. " " Thanks, Courtney. I, I really appreciate this," Anthony responded, grateful. "It's okay, we'll stick together. " "I know. That's why I'm glad to be your friend," Anthony said. And with that, he left.
Bus Ride to Smosh Winter Games Again
I was sitting there on the bus, by myself. As everyone else got situated next to someone in different seats, I realized that I would be riding alone. I stuck in headphones, and fell asleep on the ride. When I awoke, we were at the lodge, and everyone else got off the bus. I was the only one left, and no one had bothered to wake me. Ian and Anthony's promise to always be there for me had been quite short lived. I sighed, and got off the bus and walked into the lodge. Olivia approached me immediately. "Why were you late Courtney? With a man?" She laughed. "Oh, wait........" She gives me a once over and walked away before putting her hands on her slim hips. So Winter Games had begun.
A/N
Hey guys! I am sorry that this chapter is so short and not good. If anyone has any suggestions on ways I can improve, or anything you want to see, let me know. Thanks m'dudes. :) -Love you: xxFairGamexx