Tears, Regrets, and Realizations

~~~Shayne's POV~~~
I can't believe it. Flitz had her now. Flitz saved her from me. This bothered me for the rest of the day, killed me inside. I know I yelled at her, I know that I was horrible, and I know that I was contributing to her eliminated 15-20 years of off her life. By that, I knew that I was possibly triggering her eating disorder. Her eating disorder. Her, Courtney Miller, one of the strongest people I had ever met, gorgeous and blonde, green eyes, long legs, had an eating disorder. The one that fans came to see, the creator of Ass Cheek Valley, Courtney. And I was fairly certain that Olivia had helped contribute to this to. Olivia, my girlfriend, the sweet little doe-eyed tiny weirdo with the heart-shaped face, had helped. Helped to eventually kill her.

~~~Courtney's POV~~~
I felt a strong hand grab my upper arm, almost completely encircling it. The unidentified hand yanked me into the kitchen, pulled me into a strong, muscular chest. I opened my eyes to Flitz. "Flitz?" I asked, confused and befuddled as to why he was being so kind to me. "Why are you here?" "I'm here because I know everything. I know about Shayne and Olivia rejecting you, I know about how miserable it is, and most importantly, I know you're not eating. " I froze, and a cold chill ran through my body. "I'm eating, of course I am. I love food," I feebly attempted to convince him otherwise, but there was no point. "Thank you for taking me away from that." "It's okay. I heard them talking, about how they told you to leave them alone, and I figured that he probably screwed up. " Yup, he sure did screw up, didn't he? My eyes started to well up again, remembering his face from the night he yelled at me. Remembering his face now. He didn't look happy, or mean, or victorious. He just looked guilty and sad. Miserable, his eyes as watery as mine. Miserable. But being miserable doesn't do, or say, or mean anything. He had hurt me the most, caused me the most pain in my short 21 years of life. Flitz looked at me. "It's okay, I'm here. You're like my little sister, and I don't want you to get hurt. I know that you probably cared for Shayne, that you were unhappy with their relationship, but you need to move along and not punish yourself for his stupid behavior. ""Stupid? Why was he stupid? He went with the pretty girl, the skinny girl, the perfect girl over me." "Courtney, this is so stupid. You are the perfect girl, okay? And Shayne is stupid not to see that. You guys had amazing chemistry, amazing sparks, everything. I actually couldn't believe when he started dating Olivia. " " I feel stupid too. I helped hook them up, it killed me, but I did. They deserved it," I stated regretfully. "What about you? What do you deserve? You deserve a hell of a lot more than this, " Flitz said angrily. " Stay with me, it's okay. You'll be fine." I sobbed into his chest.

A/N
Holy hell has it been a while!! I am so sorry for not updating, but I've been swamped with projects, events, tests. I am barely getting any sleep, and I've been writing a few sentences here and there, but not enough for a chapter. Lots of love
Also, thanks to ShylandIsBeauty for helping correct some factual errors about Courtney. I really appreciate it.