Trying Days and Teary Nights

~~~Courtney's POV~~~
I stood there for a moment, shocked. He, he had noticed, and he doesn't care what happens to me. Then, it all came crumbling down. I sobbed, choking, couldn't breathe, couldn't see through the tears. But he was right, wasn't he? Olivia was prettier. Check. Olivia was smarter. Check. Olivia was skinnier. Check. Check. Check. He would always be right. I regret everything. I regret yelling at him; I hadn't meant for him to go away. I just wanted him to see the reckless abandon with which he gave everything up to be with her. The reckless abandon that I had hoped he would have to be with me. But of course he left. No one likes me in Smosh. This brought a bout of fresh tears, streaming down my face. I walked slowly into the bathroom. "What the hell is wrong with you? Huh? You're a 23 year old girl with an eating disorder, crying over some guy whose in a committed relationship, at a summer camp. What the hell is wrong with you?" I kept crying. I couldn't do this anymore, I would finish Winter Games and leave. I would miss them, and finding a job would be hell, but I could make it. Even if I didn't, I'd be okay. Death doesn't scare me anymore. Not a lot does at this point. Slowly, the crying stopped. My breathing returned to a regular pattern, and the red and puffiness of my face slowly went away. Then, I heard a noise. Crap! I forgot to shut my room door. I approached it slowly, unsure. I heard a quiet sob, but was unable to discern if it was a man or a woman's cry. As I got closer, I heard the patter of feet, and looked out just in time to see a figure disappear.
~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~
Who was the person? What's Courtney going to do? Honestly, idk. Hey guys! I am so sorry that this is super duper short, but I have writer's block! I honestly have no clue what to do next! I have a few halfling ideas bouncing around, but nothing is fully formed. I also don't update as much as I should, but sometimes I just don't have that flow. Anyways, thank you so much for reading! This has reached 1.51 K reads, and I couldn't be more thrilled. Also, if you guys have any personal questions, please leave them in the comments, and I will put them my other thing, which is just personal facts. Alrighty! Have an A-1 day!! Lots of Love, xxFairGamexx