Backstabbers and Bad Love

Courtney's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I sat on the cold linoleum floor, the fluorescent light flickering overhead. She was right. She knew I was like this, vulnerable. I had to prove her wrong, be skinnier. When she hugged me, I felt her thin frame shove up against mine. Thin. Not slender, or curvy, but thin. All of the comments on our videos say Olivia is too skinny, but I never get those comments. I never will if I don't stick to my diet. I felt my eyes begin to close, and I slowly drifted off to sleep in a pool of my own tears.

Shayne's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was walking back to my room, without Olivia, unfortunately. I began to make a move on her, suggestively running a hand down her thigh, but she turned me down. She liked to make me beg for it, and wait. It was frustrating, but when it happens......😮😮😮😮😮😩😫😀 She pulled the 🔴 card, so I had to wait. I walked past Courtney's room again, where I found her on the floor, again. She really had stop sleeping down here. I picked her up, and was shocked. She was even lighter, and I felt her rib cage push into my hands. I don't think she is okay. I gently set her on the bed, and tucked her in. Her cheeks were sunken, but she was still beautiful. She'll always be beautiful to me, peaceful and angel-like in her dreams. She sighed, and moaned. "Shayne? What the hell are you doing here?" I stopped stroking her cheek, startled. "You were asleep on the floor, again, might I add, so I put you in bed," I answered. "But I realized something else." Her face paled and her eyes began to dart around nervously. "Why the hell are you so light? Have you been eating?" "Oh, yeah, of course. Why wouldn't I be?" She answered, a false sense of calm flooding her features. "I don't believe you," I didn't know why I was giving her such a hard time, but I was worried for her. "You know what Shayne? Since when do you care? I have been eating, and even if I wasn't, why would you care? You have Olivia," Courtney responded, her voice rising higher and higher until it was a feeble yell. "Get out." I stood up slowly, shocked. Where did that come from? " You know what! I do have Olivia. And I don't care. Kill yourself, eat, whatever. I. Don't. Care. And Olivia is better than you'll ever be. She's kind, and maybe she cares about you, but I don't. Leave me and her alone. You don't deserve either of us. "And with that, I left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note
Hey guys!! Once again, thanks so much for a thousand reads!! I honestly thought I would only get 100 on this story. Also, what the hell Shayne!! And Courtney!! What's wrong with y'all!!! Also, if you guys have any personal questions or stuff, put them in the comments, and I will put them in my personal info story. Thanks you much!