Worries and Winter Games

**Disclaimer** Hey guys! I know that this is not how the second Smosh Winter Games went down, but for the purpose of the story, I am writing it my own way like this.
We were standing there in the lodge, shooting the intro to SMOSH WINTER GAMES!!!AGAIN!!! Everyone was yelling and screaming, laughing and talking, until Anthony and Ian said the little introduction thing. "Alright! Now it's time to....drumroll please....pick teams!!!" Anthony yelled. I sighed. I would probably get picked last. Smosh O (or Smosh original i.e. Ian and Anthony) rock, paper, scissored to determine who would get to pick first. Anthony won, and surprise surprise, picked Olivia first. The selection of teams went on, and Shayne was picked to be on Anthony's team, with Olivia. Of course. I sighed again. I did get picked last, on Ian's team. Everyone else there had a buddy, had a friend, had someone they loved. Except for me. I was alone....This was going to be fun.

Time Skip.....4 hours later......everyone else is in their rooms....except for Courtney....
I was sitting there in the lodge, and was getting sick of hearing everyone else playing card games in Olivia's room. I walked into the kitchen slowly before making myself a cup of green tea. I pulled on my hoodie, and grabbed my tea before walking out onto the porch. I carefully seated myself on a snowless chair beneath the edge of the lodge before clasping my hot cup in both hands, savoring the silence, the bitter cold, and the darkness. Maybe I'd be okay being alone, I thought to myself. Maybe I would survive......I put my tea cup down before slowly drifting off.
Shayne POV
I walked into the kitchen to make some popcorn for the gang and I when I noticed a figure sitting alone in the cold outside. As I approached the window, I saw luscious blond curls, and realized that it was Courtney. What the hell? Luscious? I hadn't even noticed that she was gone.....I wonder if she's okay. It wouldn't hurt to check, I mean, Olivia's back playing Cards Against Humanity (The Bigger Blacker Box). It's not like she would know. I opened the slide door, and once I got closer, I saw that Courtney was asleep. I carefully put her tea down before gingerly picking her up. She seemed a lot lighter for some reason...not that she was ever really heavy, but she seemed especially light. She was freezing cold, too.  I carried her bridal style into the lodge when I heard a small voice say," Shayne? What the hell are you doing with her?"
Courtney POV
Thud. I awoke after being dropped onto the hard wooden floor of the lodge. Once I opened my eyes, I saw the concerned eyes of Shayne, and the cold calculating ones of Olivia. "Courtney? Oh my god. I am so sorry, Are you okay?" Shayne asked, before Olivia looked at him. "I'm sure she's fine. Tell him how great you're doing, Courtney." "I, I am just peachy," I said, and smiled wanly. They walked away together, his arm around her minuscule waist. I lay there for a moment, understanding the gravity of the situation. Shayne dropped me onto the freezing hardwood floor of the lodge for Olivia. But he had cared enough to bring me inside. But I was hurting Olivia's happiness. I was toxic, for everyone, destroying their relationship. I can't slip up outside like I did today. I can't slip up at all. He must have carried me.....Oh crap! He must have carried me. I was probably twice as heavy as Olivia. Of course I was. It wasn't good enough....

A/N
Hey m'dudes! Hope you're having an A-1 day! I am sorry for the bad chapter. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know. Thank you so much. What does Courtney mean? What Isn't good enough?????
-xxFairGamexx

Love y'all