Harsh Words and Hell Continues

I sighed, and got up the cold hardwood floor. I walked slowly to my room, passing Olivia's room first. I heard laughter, joking, and light flirting. No one had noticed that I was gone. Besides Shayne and Olivia, of course. And Shayne had probably forgotten about our little encounter. As I entered my bathroom, I was surprised at the face that had been staring back at me. The cheeks were chubby, and the eyes had deep purple bags. My cheek had a large bruise from hitting the hard floor, and my eyes were puffy. No wonder he was with Olivia. With her defined, high cheekbones, and thin, elegant, flawless features, she was stunning. Truly. I was.....hideous, a monster. I needed to work harder. "You're ugly!! Terrible...You'll never be good enough, skinny enough..." Then I heard a gasp.
Olivia's POV
I was sitting next to Shayne, his arms enfolding me, his head on top of mine. I was laughing at something he had said when I saw a slender blonde figure pass by. Courtney. She look sad, rejected......vulnerable. Perfect. "Hey, babe.. can you move your arm pretty please? I have to go to the restroom.," I asked in my highest, cutest voice. I looked at him through my falsies, and smiled. "Of course..How could I say no to that adorable face..." And with that, he bopped my nose and lifted his arm. I slid out, and quickly ran to Courtney's room. I heard yelling from the bathroom. I crept in quietly. "You're ugly!! Terrible.....You'll never be good enough, skinny enough..." I gasped. This was truly perfect...heartbreakingly perfect. Those words, those were the words that I had told myself every night before I got to be happy with myself. Happy with my appearance, happy enough to get any man I wanted. So I got hers. I knew that this would destroy her. Destroy her enough to get her to leave Smosh, thus making me the only girl on the Squad. I would be the most loved, the one fans came to see..... "Bravo...you finally figured out why he went with me," I said, my voice cold and calculating. "Of course I did," She choked out. "Look at you....you're prettier, funnier......skinnier." "Oh, Courtney." I went in for a hug, and felt her bones push into me. "You're damn right I am," I snarled, before throwing her off of me and walking out.
Shayne's POV
Olivia had been gone an awfully long time. I decided to go check on her. I heard sobbing in Courtney's room, and went to check on her. I stood in the doorway for a moment before entering. I stopped when I saw Olivia embracing Courtney. I smiled, and left. I truly had the best girlfriend. I used to like Courtney when I first joined Smosh, but then Olivia came onto me and I started to notice her. When I saw her hugging Courtney, I knew that I had made the right choice. She was so kind, so caring. I began to have my doubts when her and Courtney stopped hanging out, but this made it clear. I was so lucky to have such a beautiful and loving girlfriend like Olivia.

A/N
No Shanye West!!! Why are you so stupid!!! Aghhh!!! But seriously, hey. I feel like it's been forever since I've updated, and for that I apologize. Super Sorry, M'dudes! I also published a new work called Weird Things About Me!! I just kinda answer questions, and tell weird facts about yours truly. My friend @ambear_tan did it, and it seemed super duper fun, so I wanted to do it too. If you have any questions, please put them in the comments of the first part of that story! Thanks so much, and see y'all next time!! Lots of love : xxFairGamexx