illness

Chapter 2-illness

   After their diner kazuto brought asuna safetly in her house.

"Asuna lets meet tomorrow in school,"

"Kay,i love you," 

"I love you too," 

after he brought her it the rain falls.kazuto run faster to his house.his house is little bit too far but he just run.when he was there he open the door and suguha saw him.his too wet in that time.

"Oni-chan why are you saw wet?" 

"I forgot to bring umbrella sorry,"

Kazuto shivering in cold.

"come inside you need to take a bath right now,"

Suguha command him.he dont have a a choice so he did it.suguha go to her room and wear a jacket.its so cold thought suguha.after kazuto take a bath he feel cold.he check his temparature and he knew he was sick.he get a medicine and he drink it.after he drink he go to his room and take a rest.

Morning he woke up and he feel so cold.he just try to stand but he cant.he feel lazy and no intension to attend in school.today he remember that they will meet in school.he always want to see asuna everyday,every night and everytime.damn it i have to see asuna kazuto thought.

"Onii-chan breakfast is ready,"

"Coming,"

He said chuckled little.kazuto go out of his room and he go to the kitchen. 

"Morning," 

"Morning onii-chan my mother and i go to the province.we will stay for 7 days.would you like to come?" 

"Nope i'm so busy.i can handle this house,"

"Are you sure?" 

"Yup," 

"By the way we will went to the province today.dont worry i reserved some can food," 

"Kay," 

They eat together.after 6 minutes suguha and her mom go to the province.kazuto decide to take an absent for today.

Afternoon,asuna wait kirito in the bench.im know he will came thought asuna.after few minutes of break time kazuto wasnt there.so she became worried.after her school she go with yui to kazuto house to ask him.asuna knock the door and kazuto open it.

"Hi asuna,hi yuicome here," 

Asuna saw kazuto shivering in cold.theys sit in the sofa and talk. 

"why are you absent?" 

"Because......." 

He cough hard.

"i just have a cough dont worry im fine.i just need to drink a water,"

He continue,he walk to the kitchen.his legs trembling.his onyx eyes are sleepy.he just ignoring his illness,just for asuna.asuna looking to kazuto.she was worried to him.she remember last time kazuto is so weak.when she see him have an illness she became sad and woriedness