Mother's plan

A/n:hahahahahahaha many of you was worried to kirito right? And many of you said 'don't kill him'.anyways thanks for concerns for him so I decided to kill him.hahahaha
Just joking(I'm a good girl).any way let's start now.

Asuna pov

After I explain what happen I started to cry.

"Sorry Aunt Midori it's my fault he was get bum-"

"No,I knew it's not your fault.I know Kazuto will do everything to protect his important person especially you.so don't blame yourself,"

She said.she was correct I wish Kazuto will be okay.

"Aunt Midori thank you.I will go home now.my mother will probably worried sick.message me if he was okay,"

"Youre right,"

"Bye,"

"Bye Asuna be careful,"

"I will,"

Then I go to house.when I enter to my house I saw my mother drinking coffee and sitting in chair.

"Why are you late?"

My mom say without looking to me.

"Something emergency........."

I was heading to my room but she ask me.

"What emergency?"

"Kazuto is in the hospital,"

Kyouko pov

"Kazuto is in the hospital,"

That's good for him,I thought.this time I can do now my plan while he was in the hospital.after Asuna answer my question she head to the room.I get my phone and call ****** ********** and my plan is.............

A/n:hahahaha CLIFFHANGERS!!!!! Whatcha do you think?what is her plan?you'll find out in the next chapter also some of my stories will be remake/edit or maybe unpublish.it's because I'll gonna fix it.I didn't say that I will discontinue i will just remake.

Note:I'll gonna make another chapter if you will do this quest.yes,a quest.you'll just tell me how many words that their have in this chapter (including the author's note and the note).so while you counting how many words I'll make another chapter.

So what are you waiting for count now and message me.