america!!!!!

Next day,the day will go to America.

Kirito POV

I'm so excited.I'm fixing myself and also I put Yui in my memory card and put in my phone so we can talk to her.then I go to yuuki residents.

*time skip*

We were in airplane.its been 1 hour we're flying in plane.I'm wearing my headphones.then I saw my sweet lovable girlfriend was sleeping.I put her head in my shoulder so it will makes her comfortable and it also make me fell asleep.

*time skip*

Asuna pov

I woke up and I saw Kirito was sleeping.I smiled looking his naive face.after 3 hours the plane landed.I wake him and say we were in America and he just nodded.we go out to the plane together with my parents.

We wait in the airport until............

A/n:hey!!! Guys!!! Its me I'm back anyway do you remember when I say that I'll make a one-shot I said it in 'Thank you'.let me guesssssss................I think you already forgot so let's have a flashback

*flashback*

A/n:so how it was good or bad we'll......that's all came in my mind also a many good good chapter will come that's what I think but I promise the ending will be good.yes this book was nearly end but i dont know how many chapters will i made.also is this book was great.i need to know ASAP.Coz i think this book was not nice.but ill not discontinued my book NEVER!!! also I'm planning to make a one-shot OF KIRISUNA.so whatcha think?

*end of flashback go back to the real authors note *

A/n:I decided to not make the one-shot coz I knew it was suit in the ending......anyway I think you know the next chapter so..........that's it.also please check this book 'He Stole My Heart' it was Magic Kaito 1412 fanfic.please read it.......if you didn't know Magic Kaito 1412 I'll tell a short summarized about that story.

There have a boy named Kaito kuroba who was a son of the greatest magician in the world.the greatest magician in the world is Toichi kuroba.just Llike Toichi, Kaito know a magic tricks.

One day Toichi die in his magic show.polices says it was accident.but actually it wasn't Kaito knew the truth from jii-chan the assistant of Toichi kuroba.he explain to Kaito that his father murdered and his father was the real Kaito KID.he also explain the killer was the person who wants to catch or kill the thief.

Kaito make a decision that he will become the Kaito KID.to find the murderer and put them in jail.their have times his heist was hard or easy.

He have a bestfriend that is really love him but he didn't know that is Aoko Nakamori.her father was the inspector who wants Kaitou KID off his guard.Aoko didn't know that Kaito was the Kaito KID.Kaito decide to not to tell to her because for his and her own sakes.

a/n:That's long ahhh.anyway sorry for short chapter and long authors note don't worry I'll try to make it long next time so anyway bye-bye!!!