our love story

Sunday morning...........

Asuna and Yui decided to visit kirito in his house.So asuna texted him.

Asuna:hey kirito-kun I was thinking........we will come in your house with Yui.

Kirito:yea sure when you will come.

Asuna:today 5:00pm

Kirito:okay

Asuna:I have to go bye I love you

Kirito:I love you

Asuna turn off her phone and she choose a dress.she was thinking if yellow sweater with Brown skirt(a/n:it's look like her clothes in sao,in episode 11) or color fushia shirt and dark brown skirt.so she just ask to Yui.

'"Hey Yui what should I wear this one or this,"

"I think mama is the color yellow and Brown coz it's look like the clothes in sao,"

"okay thanks Yui,"

Asuna get a clothes for Yui.

"And this is for you,"

"Thank you mama,"

Yui's dress is plain white like in sao too.she wear it.asuna go to bathroom and wear it.when they are ready they head to kirito's house.then Kazuto call.

Kirito's POV

I'm was preparing myself coz asuna will come to our house.today aunt midori was here and sugu so I tell them we will have a guests.

"So let's invite her in dinner,and I'm gonna cook for our guest,"

I immediately call her to tell about it and she agree it.7 minutes after she was there with Yui.we were wearing same old colors in sao.while we waiting we just talk about our moments.

Sugu and aunt midori was cooking.after 8 minutes waiting we ate together with them.Yui cannot eat coz she was a robot.she just watching in TV.after we ate we go to living room and we talk again.

"Asuna hows Kazuto being a father,"

Aunt midori said

"He was nice and thoughtful to Yui.he doing everything to make her Happy,"

Asuna said and smile

"Mama Papa how your fell in love to each other and how you became a couple,"

Yui said

When I heard that I turn red and asuna too.

"Yeah Kazuto,how your love story begin,"

Suguha said excited

"Asuna and I meet in a first boss battle in sao.she was fast in every attack.but after the boss battle we doesn't meet again,"

I said

"Then one day we meet again in solving a crime in sao then we became friends,"

She said happily.

"I cannot forget when I got a rare item called ragout rabbit meat.I was no cooking skills so asuna cook it for me.it was so delicious,"

I said and look it to her.

"I'm was fall in love to him but still I didn't tell him but one day............he go to a dungeon  with godfrey and kuradeel I'm was worried to him so I watch him in my map.then suddenly Godfrey disappear.so I go to the them and then I saw kuradeel stab him and he was in red HP.so I immediately attack him and heal kirito.but still he was in paralyzed by potion,"

She said,she was still confused about what happened to me.I hold her hand and speak.

"asuna was attacking him.kuradeel said he don't want to die asuna stop attacking him.but he was lie he get his sword and when he will attack asuna I use my hand to shield her and I punch then he die.she was thinking all of this happen is her fault but I say to her that I love her my life is belong to her,"

"Then it was night he was proposed to me.I was the best day I ever had.then we got married,"

Asuna said with tears of joy I wipe away her tears coz I don't want to see her crying.

"Marriage?!?you cant be married you're 17 years old but how!?!"

suguha said

"There have a 'sharing storage'.it means if you shared your storage to your love ones and he shared his storage to you it means you we're married,"

"So Yui is you're real daughter in game,"

"We're just adopted her.we found her in Forest with no memories.but still she was like our real daughter.she look like asuna with black hair and she act like kirito.so means she was like our real daughter,"

Asuna said

"But it's okay also I like her she was nice,cute little girl and thanks to you that I meet my sweet granddaughter,"

We're both blush about aunt Midori.but she have a point Aunt Midori becoming closer to her one day when I got married to Asuna we're gonna be family especially Yui will be our first daughter.

"Ahhh it's okay,we're gladly you meet her,"

Then we smiled but still we're blushing.

"It's 7:00 I'll go home now,"

"I'll walk you two home,"

"Okay,"

I'll walk them home and I missed asuna's forehead and yui's cheek then say goodbye.

A/n:ahhhhhhhhh I make another sweet chapter how is it?don't forget to comment or vote pls.this is all I have for today.forgive me if I'm it too long.

Also I recommend you to read some of my book.and I'll make another book pls read it.