Having a chance

Kyouko pov

Grrrrrrr....that little brat why she didn't want to do what I say.then she want to break him.aghhhhh my plan is not working.

Im was shouting in that room.

Shouzou POV (did I spell it right)

I'm was in the outside of the house.I'm go inside and then I go to dining room eat instead to see kyouko again angry.

She seat again in chair also I sit and ask her if what is her problem.

"Is there have problem in bussi-"

Then she cut me off.

"It was about our daughter.why she didn't listen to me!?! It was for-"

"Money?,business,? Or for her,"

I cut her.

"Listen...our daughter is not a child who cannot make a decision.she was grow up.she always choose the right one and one of them is she choose a perfect boy for her.

About Kazuto he was kind,honest,thoughtful and sweet to our daughter.he always makes her smile and happy everyday.if we go to America maybe we cannot see that smile and happiness from our daughter,"

I said

"But he isn't worth to our daughter.he was just adopted.he was not rich like us.so how we can sure he was the right one?,"

She said.

"You're right he was not rich.but love is not based how you look or what is your position in life.it was bases on trust,love and honesty.also being marry to someone you didn't love is not good.just they said follow your heart.

And you can see if he was worth to your daughter by observing the feelings or what makes them happy,"

She stayed quite and go to her room.maybe she realize something I hope it was make her realize.

I called the maid to prepare me a food and after that I'll talk to my daughter about this.

A/n:heya guys it's been I while I haven't update ohh well I was see reading an AoKai Fanfics and ShinRan fanfics.also at the month of June I'm gonna be busy.so maybe slow update anyway leave me some comments about this chapter.

I make again a chapter if you answer this.

What is name of Asuna's brother?(full name)