The accident

A/n:today I'll gonna tell now my surprise.I'm know that this surprise will not be nice.it will be sad.so anyway I hope you will not angry to me.

After 1 week Kazuto plan a date with Asuna.they will go to Asuna's favorite restaurant.Their date will start at 4:00 PM

Kazuto pov

I'm excited for our date today.our date will tonight.so anyway what should I wear.I choose a black shirt and blue jacket and black pants.I brought a money and my gift for Asuna.

3:55 pm

I started go to restaurant and I see Asuna.

"Hi Asuna,"

"Hi kirito-kun,"

I sit in chair and started to have a conversation.and we start to order.when the order came we ate our food.

7:00pm

After we ate.it was a silence.so I try to break the silence.

"So Asuna I have a gift for you,"

Then I give to her.then she open.

"Asuna promise me that you will wear that always,"

A tears form in her eyes and suprise.

"It..it...this is......how do you get this....it was yui's heart,"

"Everything for you my love,"

Asuna wear the necklace and then she hug me.

"Thank you kirito-kun ,"

"You're welcome Asuna I'll walk you home now.imnsure your mother will be angry if you we're not in your home now,"

"Okay,"

I pay the bills and I walk her home.

Asuna POV

We we're walking in the road.also the road was slippery and wet.so we're walking slowly suddenly a was nearly coming to me and I think it was going bump me.Kazuto push me and he was hit by the car that almost will bumped me.

"Kirito!!!!!"

I screamed.I run to kirito.I saw a blood coming from his body injured.

"Kirito!kirito!kirito,"

"A-a-asuna,"

"Kirito hold on,"

"A-re you o-okay,"

"Yes,"

I'll call the ambulance.I was started to crying.I'm was worry to him.

Kirito pov

I saw Asuna was crying.I start to move my hand Even it hurts I try it.I put my hand in her face and wipe her years by my thumb.

"Please Asuna don't cry,"

"How could I stop I'm was worry to you,!"

I check if the car that bumped me is still their.but I think the driver escape.

"Everything will be fine,"

Then the ambulance come.they put me in stretcher and we came to the hospital.

A/n:hahaha this surprise will not be end.and anyway I was planing a beautiful ending.comment me if you want and also vote pls