Thank you

A/n:well another chapter.I don't know if this will be a nice chapter.I'm sure this will be a ____ news.anyway let's start......

Asuna POV

"What?!"

Ohh noo I need to tell him now.

"Why?!...........................................................oh my I have to tell him................what?!?.......................okay thank you good bye............,"

I started to smile and remember my dad.arigato otou-san I said.I message kirito.

Me:good evening kirito kun

Kazuto:good evening Asuna anyway why are you awake at middle of night?

Me:can you pls login in alo

Kazuto:why?

Me:we need to talk

Kazuto:okay I'll log-in.

Me:bye see ya

Kazuto:bye

I get my nervegear and put it in my head and say

"Link start,"

Then I entered to the cabin and saw Yui.

"Mama!"

She said and hug me.of course I hug back.

"Why are you awake it was night in real world right?"

"Papa and I need to talk,"

"Ah okay.after that can we play pls?"

She said and make a cute face.*^O^* 。^‿^。

I sigh

"Okay,"

Then a light appear.it was Kazuto.Kazuto and I go to to terrace.

"Kirito kun there's something you need to know?"

"What,"

He ask.I hug him tightly and he hug me too.

"I-i-i-i need t-to go t-to America t-tomorrow,"

A/n:so how it was good or bad we'll......that's all came in my mind also a many good good chapter will come that's what I think but I promise the ending will be good.yes this book was nearly end but i dont know how many chapters will i made.also is this book was great.i need to know ASAP.Coz i think this book was not nice.but ill not discontinued my book NEVER!!! also I'm planning to make a one-shot OF KIRISUNA.so whatcha think?