Girls wanna have fun!!!

-1 week after-

Asuna POV

Its been one week that I never see my friends.then I got a nice idea.I get my phone and go to 'messages'.I text rika.

Hi how are you

I'm fine long time no see

Yea...so I decide to let's have some fun today.....

What do you mean....

I mean let's have a fun...text them....let's meet in mall at 6:00pm......

That's great!!!!!I'll text them

Thanks see ya

Ya ya ya OK bye...

she hangs it and I started to fix myself.I text to Kazuto that I will be busy today.so he just agree.I open my closet and choose a dress.

"Um.......red and white dress or black and white with red ribbon dress,I choose a  black and white dress.it makes me remember kirito I miss him.but anyway I will meet them.I go to bathroom and take a bath.after I take a bath I wear my dress and go to mall.

------------------in the mall------------------

"Hey guys,"

"Hi asuna,"

"Asuna I saw a perfect dress for you let's go now,"

Rika said and she grab my hand and we go to the dress shop.the others follow rika.when we were inside rika get the dress and show to me.

"Try this,"

It was pink dress with white small ribbons.I grab the dress and go to dressing room and wear it.after I wear I go outside and show to them.

"Wow asuna-san it was beautiful,"

Keiko said

"Yeah......I'm sure onii-Chan will be impressive to you,"

Sugu said

"I'll buy it,"

I go to casher then buy it.the others are chossing a dress.

"Asuna isn't nice to me,"

Rika said holding a yellow with red dress.

"Its nice,"

The others are paying it in the cashier the we go to food court.

"I'll treat,"

Sugu said

"Thanks sugu-Chan,"

We go to table and waiting sugu.sugu was buying some snacks.after she order we eat it.

"I have a nice Idea let's buy some accessories,"

Keiko suggest......

"Okay let's go to accessories shop after we ate,"

We go to accessories shop after we ate.I buy a necklace,sugu buy a bracelet,keiko buy a ring and rika buy a ear rings.

After we buy we go to our homes.it's been a nice day together with my  friends.......

A/n:Omg it take so long to upda....and it's too short.....goumenasai.i'll try to update some of my book.

By the way I will make an another book it's robstar fanfiction.but I'm not sure if you will like it just comment if 'hai' if I will make it 'iee' if no