First DAy of 2nd year of highschool

A/n:it was The_Best_Yuuki suggestion and I add somethings.

Kirito pov

Asuna ohh please let's go.we were on the park.we sit in the bench eating our ice-cream.she was eating bubblegum and strawberry flavor while I'm eating a chocolate ice cream.after i eat I grab something small box in the pouch.I grab her hand and talk.

"Asuna We've been _ years living and loving.your the perfect girl that I want.you're an Angel from the skies.you save me.you love me.you protect me.you are Important person in my heart and life.for me the luckiest person in the world.God gave me an Angel from the sky to love me.now I want to say will you marry me?"

"Kirito y-wake up"

Huh I thought

"Kirito y-wake up"

"Kirito y-wake up"

"Kirito y-wake up"

"Kirito y-wake up"

"Kirito y-wake up"

Huh.the suddenly.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I wake up.it's just a dream.I saw my beautiful Angel.

"Wake up and ohayo.stand up.prepare yourself or we're going be late in school,"

"Hai!ohayo,"

I prepare myself.Asuna was already wear her uniform.after I prepared myself and my bag we go to dinning room and eat together.it seem all of Asuna parent and brother were in work.after we ate we put it in the sink and we go to school.

Asuna pov

We we're in school it was pretty big huh.we both find our classroom.find...find...find...this!!

We knock the door and teacher open it.we both smile warmly and she smile back.

"Class we have transfer students.They were japanese.be nice of them.come inside and introduced yourself,"

We both enter the room and I introduced myself.

"Konnichiwa minna-San watashiwa Asuna yuuki,"

"Watashiwa Kazuto Kirigaya,"

He say

"Nice to meet you minna-san,"

We both say.some of them understand what we're saying and some are not.

In the middle of the class...

Kazuto POV

I look at Asuna.she's having a problem.we'll not in lessons but all the boys that surrounded to her.sensei go out to go to c-r.I felt sour flavor in my stomach.jealousy.is it y fault to feel it?

Asuna look at me and give me a 'please help me ' look.

"Shounen,you should stay away to Asuna,"

I say.

"Why and who do you think you are,"

A boy say

"Well I already tell my name and that girl was my......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Girlfriend,"

I can hear some yiiiiieee sounds and awwww sounds from the girls.some of boys look at Asuna confused but Asuna gave them a nodded.

After class recess time

(Y/n) pov

I was alone in the table waiting my friends.their name is Hannah,Shane,Leah,Gabriel and Lester.then suddenly I see them.

"Hi (Y/n),"

Lester say

"Lehow (I'm not sure if it was the correct spell of Hi in Chinese)

Gabriel say

"Kamusta (y/n)?"(Tagalog (philippines language)of how are you?)

Lea say

"Anyeosaiyo,"(I'm not sure if it was the correct spell of Hi in Korean)

Shane say

"Konnichiwa (y/n)-Chan,"

Hannah say.

They both sit in the chair and we talk.I see they Kirigaya and yuuki having a problem.

"Hey lovebirds come here.sit with us,"

They smile to us and we smile back.they go to the table and sit in chair.

"Konnichiwa watashiwa (y/n) (l/n) nice too meet you.this is my friends and our classmates,"

Then I point to them.

"They are Hannah,Shane,Leah,Gabriel and Lester,"

"Nice to meet you guys, "

they both and they greet back.we talk and talk about ourselves