feeling okay

A/n:Hi guys the answer in the previous quest is 314 words.also you we're too worry for kirito right?so this is his condition right now.

Asuna pov

Morning I woke up early and fix myself after that I decided to visit him.I go to hospital,still he was gonna discharge after 4 days.

-in the hospital-

"Kazuto kirigaya is in 66th room in floor 6,"

Then I go to the room and he was already awake.

"Good morning kirito-kun,"

"Good morning Asuna,"

I sit in the chair besides of his bed.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes,I'm fine,"

"I'm sorry.....I'm so sorry....."

"Its not your fault....there's no need an apologize.the person who have fault is the person almost bumped you,"

"Still you always protect me huh? Thank you so much,I love you,"

Then I remember the black car who bumped him.

"Always,forever,eternity.my life belongs to you Asuna so I will use it to protect you,I love you,"

He close his eyes and kiss me.then I kiss back.

Thank God he was fine.

"I think you should go school now.you will be late,"

"You're right,"

I hug him and he hug me too.after that we say good bye and I go to school.

A/n:so that was his condition.anyway sorry if it took so long.I have a good news and bad news.the good news is this story will be great and have a happy ending.

The bad news is ill gonna update my book 'my number one fan' when this story was finish.

I realized that i need to finish a book after I make another.coz it was hard to update if you have many books.also I need to lessen using my phone for a good health

Anyways I'm gonna upDAte if you make this QUESTION:

WHAT'S THE NAME OF 75TH BOSS THAT KIRITO,AGIL,ASUNA,KLEIN,KNIGHTS OF BLOOD OATHS AND FUURIKAZAN?

ANSWER NOW!!!