hope that she will understand

Shouzou pov

After I ate I go upstairs to see my daughter,Asuna.I knock to the room but no one answer.

"Asuna,"

I said.then the door open.I think she recognized me.I saw my precious daughter was crying.

"Asuna what's the problem?"

"B-b-be-because mom wants me to go to America and break up to Kazuto,"

"You know she was trying her best to be a good mom,"

"But dad........isn't good that you we're forcing someone who didn't want to do it,"

She was right.kyouko always put her in fix marriage.

"Yea but I think I have a good news.I talk to her about you and lover and I think it makes her realize something,but I'm hope that she understand,"

Then asuna phone ring.

"Excuse me dad,"

"Well I need to sleep so good night,"

"Good night,"

She said and she answer it.

"Hello?........oh ****-**** how are you..................I'm fine...........................what?!?"

A/n:we'll cliffhangers anyway.Any ways my reason that I haven't update is became busy in other  stuffs and role playing.Also the class was near at the month of June  I will  became busy coz of school stuffs like home works,project exams,reviews,school activities.well I'll try to update.

also I'm sorry to @saoknight that I'll gonna busy but dont worry I will spend a time with you and we can RPing just wait me.