CHAPTER 1: CAN WE STILL BE LIKE BEFORE?

♡ELIZABETH'S POV♡

6 years have passed and I have enough money now. Enough money so I can go back at Tokyo, Japan. I can now visit the man I love: Meliodas...

"Father, I will go to Japan tomorrow," I said.

"Okay, have you packed your things up?" He asked.

"Yes. Will you come with me?" I asked him.

"I wish I could but, me and your sisters are needed in our company. But, don't worry, we'll visit you," he said and I smiled.

"Okay!" I said and I went to my room. I laid down. I opened my phone and and I clicked the gallery and it reveals all the pictures of Me, Meliodas, Liz and The Sins.

"I miss you, guys. Don't worry, we'll be together again," I said happily. I slept....................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tomorrow comes and it's time for me to leave England. My family and I were in the airport. I hugged my family.

"Bye, guys!" I said.

"Bye, Elizabeth," they said and I went inside the airport.

After a few minutes, I rode the airplane. I'm nervous, actually. It's my first time riding in an airplane alone.

※MELIODAS' POV※

6 years have passed and Elizabeth hasn't returning yet.

"Meli!!!" Someone called and I looked back to see Vivian. I hate to admit it but, I broke another promise to Elizabeth. I fell in love with Vivian. I hate myself. Vivian is now my girlfriend. (Meliodas! Why did you replace Elizabeth?! T_T)

"Vivian!" I called.

"How's my Meli?" She asked.

"Great... actually," I said.

"Anyway, let's go to the Cafe! I wanna visit Diane!" She said and we went to the Cafe. It was a surprise. The Sins were also there. We talked to the Sins and Diane was taking her break. She was also waitressing here.

♡ELIZABETH'S POV♡

Finally! I'm at Tokyo at last. But, I guess visiting my manager at the cafe won't hurt. I giggled and went to the cafe. Once I entered the cafe, the waitresses called me.

"Elizabeth!" They said in unison.

※MELIODAS' POV※

"So, you're official, now?" Ban asked and I nodded.

"But, Captain, what about your promise?" King asked. I laid my head down.

"Promise to whom?" Vivian asked.

"Promise to-" Diane was cut off when the waitresses yelled.

"Elizabeth!" They said in unison and my eyes went wide. The Sins and my eyes went to the door. It reveals Elizabeth Liones!

"Elizabeth, I missed you so much!" One of the waitresses said.

"Yeah, me too. How's the manager?" She asked.

"Wait, I have to tell this to Diane," a waitress said.

"Diane is working here?! That's great! 'Cause I'll be working here again next week," she said and smiled. The waitress went to us because we're with Diane who was now crying in joy. She stood up and ran to Elizabeth.

"Elizabeth!!!" Diane hugged Elizabeth.

"Diane!" Elizabeth hugged back.

"The others are here! Even your... Meliodas," she teased and she blushed but, Elizabeth smiled. I stood up.