CHAPTER 10: NEW YEAR

●DIANE'S POV●

"Hey, Elizabeth. New year is coming and... you're... getting married," I said to Elizabeth. Elizabeth was at my house to visit and have a girl talk.

"Yeah," she sighed.

"When are you gonna leave?" I asked.

"Next week," she said and my eyes went wide.

"So soon? You haven't been a Legendary Maid for so long. You've been Legendary Maid for only 2 weeks," I said.

"I know. Please, don't tell anyone especially Meliodas," she begged.

"But, Elizabeth. They have to," I said.

"Just please. In fact, we're packing all of our things and Kanata was doing the same thing," Elizabeth said.

"Elizabeth, do you even like Kanata?" I asked and I saw her eyes went wide. Is she affected?

"Elizabeth, answer me," I said calmly.

"Yes, I do like him," she said and I know she's lying about this.

"Elizabeth, I know you're lying and I know whether you're telling the truth or telling a lie," I said and she cried.

"But, I have to, Diane. I have to follow Father and I... I..." I cut her off.

"Elizabeth, are you gonna follow your Father or your heart? Think about it, Elizabeth. Captain still loves you and he's still waiting for you," I said. She stayed silent.

"Okay, Elizabeth. Wear your kimono and tonight we'll go somewhere," I said and she nodded. Then, she went home.

"Elizabeth, choose the right decision,"

♡ELIZABETH'S POV♡

I was now at my house and I see that everything is packed up.

"Oh, Eli. You're home," Veronica said.

"Yeah," I said as I walked up to my room and looked at my closet to find a kimono. I saw a pink kimono with Cherry Blossoms of it and with red obi. It looks beautiful. After that, I lie down to my bed.

"Soon enough, I'm gonna get married to someone... I don't love," I said with tears in my eyes. I decided to take a nap.

Time Skip (Evening)

I woke up and saw that it's already night. I changed into my kimono and tie my hair in a bun with a braid like a headband. I also wore my ribbon clip which Meliodas gave me. And our lockets and bracelet. I walked through the door.

"Elizabeth, where are you going?" Father asked from behind.

"We're going somewhere," I ran outside. Diane texted me.

"Elizabeth, meet me at the Mizarui Shrine" (Mizarui Shrine was just made up by me -_-)

"Okay,"

I ran towards Mizarui Shrine and I saw Diane with the other Sins, Liz, Estarossa, Zeldris and Elaine. They're wearing also kimono. My eyes went to Meliodas and he's wearing a blue kimono and I can clearly see his chest. He didn't wore it properly!

I blushed and they saw it.

"Why are you turning red?" Gowther tilted his head.

"D-Diane, can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked and she nodded. We went a little bit far away from them.

"Diane, why didn't you tell me that the others will come along?" I asked.