CHAPTER 16: HAPPILY EVER AFTER

♡ELIZABETH'S POV♡

"Wow, Eli, you're so cute," Sister Veronica said.

(She's wearing the same dress!)

"Yes, I'm so happy for you!" Sister Margaret hugged me.

"Y-yeah, where is Father?" I asked.

"Well..." Sister Margaret said.

»»THIRD PERSON'S POV««

FLASHBACK

"I want my daughter's car to be perfect! Now, put some more flowers in the front and make the car shinier!" Baltra said.

"Father, take it easy," Veronica said.

"I'm sure Elizabeth will love it even if it is simple," Margaret smiled awkwardly.

"No! I will sent you to jail if you did not make this perfect! Understood?!" Baltra said.

"Yes, sir!" The boy who's designing the car said. Margaret and Veronica decided to leave and let their father take care of it.

FLASHBACK ENDED

Elizabeth sweat dropped.

"Father is so picky," Elizabeth mumbled.

"I know. But, let him be. Father know what he's doing," Veronica said then, they all laughed.

"By the way, Kanata will attend your wedding," Margaret said.

"Really?! Great!" Elizabeth smiled.

"I'm so nervous and excited!" Elizabeth said.

Meanwhile...

"You idiot pig! Where did you put my shoes!" Meliodas yelled as he chased Hawk.

"I told you! It's under your bed!" Hawk said.

"Under my bed?! It's not there! I'll be late on my wedding!" Meliodas shouted as he grabbed the pillow from his bed and throw it to Hawk who is in front of the door and he threw it and Hawk Dodged it then, Zeldris entered.

"Meliodas, I saw your shoes under the ch-" Zeldris was cut off when the pillow that Meliodas threw hit his face.

"Uh-oh," Meliodas and Hawk said. The pillow from his face fell down. Zeldris has an angry face.

"What the hell did you do that for!?" Zeldris yelled.

"It was an accident, okay?!" Meliodas yelled back.

"Meliodas, hurry up!" Estarossa yelled from downstairs.

"Okay!" Meliodas said as he walked towards Zeldris.

"Gimme my shoes," Meliodas said and grabbed his shoes. Then, Meliodas wore it. The three of them walked downstairs. The Sins were there, especially Liz.

"Yo!" Meliodas said.

"You excited?" Ban asked.

"Yep!" Meliodas cheerfully smiled.

"I can't wait to see my future nephew!" Diane shouted then, everybody stared at her with a dull face and Diane smiled, awkwardly.

"Don't rush things up, okay?" Liz said.

"Hehe~" Diane smiled.

"Captain, let's go," Merlin said.

"Let's go!" They all said. Then, all of them headed to the tree because, their wedding will be held at their tree and became a cherry blossom tree.