CHAPTER 15: PROPOSING

♡ELIZABETH'S POV♡

I was at my house, packing.

"Elizabeth, I'm really sorry," Father entered my room.

"It's okay, Father," I smiled.

"Are you sure?" He asked then, I smiled. He finally left my room.

Suddenly, when I was walking and holding a box at the same time, something fell down. I put the box down and I picked the thing up. It surprised me!

"My ribbon clip," I said and smiled. Well, I promised him. I thought as I put it in my hair. After 10 minutes, I was done packing.

"There!" I exclaimed. Then, Sister Margaret entered.

"Elizabeth, someone is here for you," she said then, Meliodas entered.

"Elizabeth, are you ready?" Meliodas asked.

"Yes," I smiled. Then, I grabbed my luggage and said goodbye to my family. Then, Meliodas and I walked to the airport. I'm having a hard time carrying my luggage and my bags. So, he helped me with it. Once we're inside the airplane, I stared at the window and smiled.

"What's that smile for?" Meliodas asked.

"Nothing. It's just that... I'll see the others again," I said.

"Everyone was so sad when you left again," Meliodas said.

"Oh..." I said sadly.

"Elizabeth, sorry for breaking all my promises," he said.

"Don't keep blaming yourself. In fact, you kept your promises," I smiled.

"How?" He looked at me.

"You promised me you'll always be there for me, right? So, you're here with me. And you promise me that when I returned, I'll be yours and you'll be mine then, look at us now. You promised that you won't fall for another girl, yet, you fell for another girl but, you fixed it. Besides, she gave you a love potion. So, stop saying sorry," I smiled.

"I guess, I did kept my promises," he smirked and I giggled.

"You sure did," I leaned on his shoulder while he leaned on me.

Time Skip (After 7 hours of travelling)

"Finally, we're back!" Meliodas said.

"That was exhausting," I said.

"Yeah, it's true. Hey, I just received a message from Ban. They're waiting for us at the tree," He smiled.

"Really?! Then, come on! I'm all fired up!" My eyes sparkled then, I grabbed his arm.

"Wow! Are you exhausted or not?" Meliodas chuckled and I smiled. Then, we both ran towards the Famous Park.

"Captain/Elizabeth!" That's all we heard and we saw them under the tree. Meliodas' brother, Liz and the Sins.

"Guys!" We said as we ran.

"Hey, don't forget about me!" I saw Hawk up on the tree.

"Hawk-chan, what are you doing up there?!" I asked.

"Nothing!" He jumped off to the tree and landed on my arms and we fell down.

"Elizabeth-chan! I missed you so much!" He said while I pat his head.