Chapter Thirty-Seven: Date Night

This is purely based on xemma, because the next chapter let's just say a lot will happen! anyway I hope you like this chapter. Btw, Pey looked amazing during the KCAs and the swap premiere (ik the swap premiere was a while ago buttttt)

Emma's POV

I was getting ready for my date with Xander when Ally walked in.

"You look cute." She told me.

I smiled. "Thank you."

She sighed and put her head in her hands. I sat down and rubbed her back.

"What's up?" I asked her.

"Austin knows I was tricking him." She started to cry.

I looked at her. "Ally, i thinks it's time you tell him how you feel."

She looked up and smiled. "Y-your right. Thanks Emma. I love you." She hugged me and ran out the cabin.

I grabbed my purse and headed to Xander cabin. I walked in and knocked on his room door.

He pulled me in and gave me a hug and kiss.

After we pulled away, he looked at me up and down.

"Woah." He said, eyes wide.

"Do you like it?" I asked worried.

"Like? I love." He said.

I laughed. "You sound like a girl."

He made a pouty face and I laughed.

"How do I look?" He asked.

I smirked and pretended to make a what are you wearing face.

"Well.." I said.

He looked at me with wide eyes. "I-if you don't like it I'll change."

I laughed. "I'm joking. I love it." I gave him a kiss and he smiled.

He pulled me by my waist and sat me on the bed.
He turned the tv on and laid down. I laid down next to him, snuggled in his chest.

 I laid down next to him, snuggled in his chest

(Position they were laying in).

He kissed the top of my head and wrapped his arm around me. I looked at him and smiled. I closed my eyes and drifted off into a deep sleep, dreaming about us and our future together.

AHH THIS CHAPTER WAS ADORABLE. and I saw the new mud fight bunkd episode. It wasn't that sad but I almost cried but I *SPOILER*

Thought they were gonna break up. Also TYSM for 600+ reads ily all so much.