Chapter Forty-Six: Back to Normal

I have like writers block idk what to do anymore 🙃🙃😤😤🙃😤

Maya's POV

"Are you sure you don't need help packing?" I asked Luke as he put the rest of his stuff inside his suitcase.

"Well, I'm done." He said. I laughed.

"I know. I meant, do you know help putting it in the car?" I said.

He shrugged and nodded. "Sure."

I grabbed one of his suitcases and put them in the trunk of the yellow taxi.

After he put his suitcases in, he looked at me and i gave him a hug. I felt his hands wrap around my waist.

"I'll see you in New York." I told him. He grabbed my hand.

"Maya Penelope Hart, I want you to know you are the best thing that ever happened to me. Your smile makes my day, but your laugh makes it even better. You light up my world. Not only are you the most gorgeous girl I ever met, but your personality is the best of anyone. Your kind when you wanna be, your careless and you do what you want. I love you. I'll see you back in New York."

He gave me one last kiss before he left. He hopped into the cab and waved through the window.

I wiped the tears that were falling from my face and went into my cabin room.

I don't deserve him and he doesn't deserve me. Why did he choose me?

After asking my self this question, many thoughts started going through my head.

What if he doesn't actually love me? What if he's using me?

I shook off my thoughts and decided to get some sleep. I turned off the light and passed out.