Chapter Thirty-Nine: More Than Friends

I've had of for 2 days and I might have off tomorrow too.. what is this? I'm happy but I'm gonna have to make up that time at the end of the year.

P.S: -urhighness  ANSWER UR PHONE BITCH

K CONTINUE!!

Zuris POV

"Get out." Emma told me as she had her phone pressed up against her ear.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. I walked out her room and the cabin.

I took out my headphones and put them in my ears.

I turned on my music and sat on a nearby bench.

A few seconds later, I felt someone brush their hand against mine. I turned my head and saw Griff sitting down, smiling.

"Oh-uh hey." He said. He scratched the back of his neck. "You don't mind me sitting here, right?"

I smiled. "Your good."

I tried to hold back a scream. I hope he asks me out.

There was a moment of awkward silence until he broke up. "I-uh- have a question."

This was it.

"Yeah?" I asked, sounding concerned.

He breathed in a deep breath and let it out.

"Well, I really like you, and I want us to be more than friends." He stated.

"Well, I would love to be your girlfriend." I said, smiling.

"That was easier than I thought."

We both laughed and I put my hand on top of his. I laid my head on his shoulders and closed my eyes.