two

1 day later
Texting Harrison

Noelle:
Hey, I made it alive!

Harrison:
Really?? I thought that your ghost was texting me! How's America?

Noelle:
It's good so far. I'm checking into my school now, and the campus is amazing. It's weird without you guys though.

Harrison:
Yeah, we miss you too. Everyone is already asking how you are doing 🙄

Noelle:
Well obviously, Harrison. They know that my life is much more exciting than yours.

Harrison:
Whatever you say, Noelle. I think they just want an excuse to talk to me. I mean, who wouldn't?

Noelle:
Well I'm sure if your ego inflated any more we would have to start calling you "your majesty".  We all know that people try to avoid talking to you at all costs.

Harrison:
That was mean 😭

Noelle:
It's not my fault your so sensitive 🙄 anyway how's Tom? What have you guys been up to?

Harrison:
He's doing alright, still adjusting to not being able to make fun of you every day.

Noelle:
Awe, he's probably curled up in his bed crying

Harrison:
I can neither confirm nor deny that. But we've just been doing our normal stuff. School, dance, trying to act. But what about you?

Noelle:
Well, the weathers nice I guess. Haven't found any cute football boys yet though :(

Harrison:

Don't you mean soccer boys? I can't believe that you call yourself an American

But that is truly tragic. I better hear when you do though, have to perform the necessary background checks.

Noelle:
Sorry mum!

And please, I have more muscle than you and Tom combined 😂 I think that I can take care of myself

Harrison:
Whatever you say, Noelle. Really though, tell us if you have any trouble with anything.

Noelle:
Don't worry, Haz. I will. Anyway, I should probably get going, I have to get ready for practice. I'll talk to you later?

Harrison:
Okay, have fun! Text me whenever you get the chance.

Noelle:
Will do. Bye!

Harrison:
Later kid