Lie

His sister P.O.V

Oh no... I'm running late! I thought I'd be there around 3 or 4. It's now 7. I am glad I decided to wear tennis shoes instead of heels. I smiled to myself as I held my backpack tighter as I took off running down the side walk.

I can't wait to see his face. I told him I had present for him but I never said what the present was. I know his birthday have already past but we can still celebrate. I practically had to beg my manager to let me come see my younger brother. That prude... I shook my head and ran faster.

I took out my key and slowly opened the door. I peeked around the door before I went in. I slipped on the slippers that were there and looked around the house. All the lights were off except for one lamp in the living room.

I placed my key down on the table. I wonder where everyone was? It's so unusually quiet. When I was younger, you could always hear mom talking on the phone. No matter where you or she was. I decided to creep upstairs and give him a surprise. I reached his door and placed my hand on the knob. I took a deep breath and threw the door open. "TAEEEEEEE!!! Your surprise is here!!!!!"

I jumped into his room and held my arms opened. But...There was no answer. I looked at his desk but he wasn't there. I glanced in his bathroom but he wasn't there either. I walked out and look at his bed and froze.

There was my baby brother looking out the window. He was completely naked and was holding his knees mumbling to himself. Something isn't right. Something seem ...off?

I looked around and what I saw made me tense up. What the hell is this? Why was there blood on the wall!?  I ran to him and touched his shoulder. "NO! No MORE!" He slapped my hand away and backed into the corner of his bed. I could do nothing but stand there in shock. I saw something that I have never seen in his eyes before. Terror. His eyes were showing me that he was terrified. His spirit were broken. He was broken.

What terrified me was how he looked. His right eye was black and swollen. His cheeks were so swollen that they came up to his eye and he could barely see out of it. His lips were bloodied, cut up and purple. Was... was that a hand print around his throat? I walked closer to him and looked at his back. Which had a slash across it.

I saw dried up blood on his hair and saw a knot bulging out. I step back because I saw that he had the urge to run. As I stepped backwards I felt my heart break into a million pieces. "Taehyung...What happened..." I felt myself whisper. My tears pricked at my eyes. He was shaking his head, looked out the window again and clutched his legs.

Seeing him like this...something snapped. I felt my temper rise faster than a boiling pot of water. I turned around and slowly made my way to my mom room.

I looked at my mom typing on her computer and that man watching tv. Do they not know about Taehyung? How he looked like he was jumped and mugged. How afraid he is?

Taehyung face kept popping in my head. His beat-up body... his ruined face. His gorgeous face is ruined! I exploded. "What the HELL happened here!!??" My mom glanced up from her computer. "Oh Mili. What are you doing here?" That man just glanced at me and then moved his eyes back to the tv. What's with that attitude?

"What happened to Taehyung?" I was getting louder and louder by the second every time I thought about how he could have been cornered and beaten to death. They could have KILLED him.