You Never Walk Alone

I sat hurdled in the corner of my bathroom. Waiting for him to leave.

"You were delicious as always boy. It seems like you're warming up to me. You even put your mouth on my dick without me forcing you to. Hearing your rich deep voice is pleasing. You're such a slutty little boy. You got hard as soon as I started to rub on you. Some of the noises you were making was also dirty. I have always wanted to make you sound like that. Only I shall make you feel like that. Fucking you will be fun."

He took one of my towel and walked back to his room. I sat there a little longer to make sure he was gone. He was full of energy today. He went five rounds on my body. I was completely out of energy by the second round and wanted to rest but he wouldn't let me.

"I'm a grown man son. I can last longer than you. I haven't came yet and I will keep on pounding you until I cum in that pretty little ass of yours." 

I looked at the glass shower and flashes of what just happened popped back in to my head.

I had my hand pressed on to the steamy walls of the shower as a moan slipped from my mouth.

I put my hands on my head as if I was trying to block those visions from coming back to me.

I put my arm around his neck as he pulled me back to his chest. He lifted me up by my legs to make it easier to reach the spot he was trying to reach. While holding my small body compared to his bigger body, he moved his other hand to my throat.  I let my head fall down onto his shoulder.

"No!"

At some point we had gotten out the shower and he was sitting on the sink. I leaned over to take his largeness into my boyish mouth. He wrapped his fingers into my straight hair and pushed my head down further because I was having trouble fitting all of his dick into my mouth. I had a gagged reflex but that didn't stop him for making my head go faster. I could feel him twitching and I knew what was coming next.

I tried to moved away but he held me in place. "You will take all of this into your mouth and I better not see a drop fall. I don't want to mess you up since you just got out of shower. Don't want to make that nosy sister of yours keep on being suspicious now do we?"

Since he was so big, that meant there was a lot of cum that would shoot out. He gripped my head tightly as it started.

I winced as the hot and sticky fluid hit the back of my throat. He was grunting as he was holding my head down to make my mouth stay on him.

I got up and rushed out of the bathroom. I couldn't stay in there anymore. I ran and jumped on my bed. I felt myself began to harden at the thought of the showdown that went down in the bathroom.

I hate it. I hate MYSELF. Why is my body becoming like this? I hate him. I hate the touch of his hands groping my body. I hate the feel of him within me. I hate when he whispers in my ear. To my dad in heaven... what should I do? My body is being attacked by this monster I call stepfather. Mom doesn't care for me. She thinks I'm a burden. That's what he told me. He told me that he is the only one that can show me the affection of a parent that I crave for. Mom doesn't love me at all. Dad? What should I do? How do I be a man and protect my sister? I wish you were here... to push me in the right direction... to give me the answer to what is going on.