iii // that girl // iii

finns pov

As I did my homework, I couldn't stop thinking about the girl that talked to me at lunch today. She had been on my mind ever since I got home from school. How am I supposed to do my alegbra when I have so many unawnsered questions about this girl. I just want to know why someone like Millie would want to talk to someone like me.

"Finn, snap out of it." I muttered quietly to myself as I erased a mistake on my homework.

We only talked for like five minutes, and I made such a shitty impression. Why do I have to be such a little bitch all the time. She probably never wants to talk to me ever again. Ugh, I just have to see her again. She seemed like such a nice person, most people judge me because I never socialize with anyone. Millie didn't.

I closed my math book and tossed it aside. I decided I would get a bit of rest before supper, I walked over to my bed and lied down. Before I knew it I had fallen asleep with thoughts of Millie of in my head. I was having quite a nice nap, that is until I was awaken by a pounding on my door.

"Finn, what the fuck are you doing in there? I called for you like ten fuckin' minutes ago!" My mother yelled at the top of her lungs. I was used to her yelling at me.

"I'm coming mom." I replied as I got out of my bed.

"Well hurry the fuck up."

Even though I do love my mom, sometimes I wish she wasn't in my life.