xxxvii // school dance // xxxvii

finns pov

I was walking through the school hallway on my way to class, when I saw something that caught my eye. It was a poster on the wall. I walked closer to it so I could actually see what it says.

Annual School Dance

Next Friday from 7:30pm to 9:30pm

$20 per couple

Suddenly, I was kind of excited. I always thought school dances were dumb and cheesey, but I really wanted to go to this one. I was getting ready to walk to class when I saw Millie walking towards me.

"Hey, whatcha looking at?" She asked as she approached me.

"Oh, just a poster for the upcoming school dance. I um, I was kind of wondering if you wanted to go?" I replied. Even though I knew she would accept, I was still kind of nervous to ask her.

"Sure, that sounds like a lot of fun." She answered with a smile. I didn't say anything after that. I was too busy staring at her. She's just so perfect. I could look at her for days.

"Finn?"

"Earth to Finn?"

"What?" I said as I snapped out of my day dream.

"Well, I need to be getting to class." She replied.

Before she could walk away, I put a hand on her waist and pulled her a bit closer.

"Finn... We're in public." She whispered shyly.

"I don't care."

A few seconds after I finished my sentence, I pressed my lips against hers. She put her arms around my neck and pulled herself closer until our chests were touching. We opened and closed our mouths gently. Millie let out a few small groans as we kissed. After about three or four minutes, we pulled away breathless.

"I uh, I need to get to class. I'm already late." She said with a giggle.

"Yeah. I'll see you later."