Majesticshipping

A/n: JJ is gonna be so mad at me later, and so is Chazz, but this will be worth it.

~Aly

Pairing: Majesticshipping (ChazzXZane)

Zane Truesdale was exhausted.

He was in his dormitory at Duel Academy after a long duel with Chazz Princeton that he had ultimately played Final Countdown to try and win. Chazz had played Mystical Space Typhoon, then played Self-Destruct button and ended it in a draw.

Zane sat up quietly and slowly. Chazz. The one person who didn't look at him as an idol. In fact, Chazz had often looked at Zane with jealousy because of his crush on Alexis.

But that wasn't how Zane looked at Chazz.

The older Truesdale looked at Chazz with a secret crush. Yes, Zane Truesdale, not to mention being homosexual, was in love with Chazz Princeton.

Talk about a cherry on top.

Icing on the cake.

Honey on the hive.

Spider-shaped-hair on Chazz.

He began to realize he'd fallen hard. Really hard. So hard Zane couldn't figure out how he hadn't busted a major organ (crying right now) falling.

A knock came at the door. "If it's Syrus, get out. Anyone else, I really don't care," Zane shouted.

Chazz stuck his head in the door. "You okay, Truesdale? You ran in here right after the duel."

"Scratch that," Zane muttered. "Sy or Chazz can get out."

The black-clad Slifer looked deflated. "Zane-"

Zane jumped to his feet and slammed the door. "Chazz Princeton," he said, still facing the closed piece of wood.

Chazz, still behind him, came up and put a hand on his shoulder. "Hey, Zane, just hear me out super fast-"

The Obelisk student whipped around, catching the back of Chazz's neck and kissing him fiercely. Chazz froze for a few seconds, then slowly, not even hesitantly, wrapped his arms around Zane's neck and kissed him back.

When they broke apart for air Chazz stuttered, "Sorry."

"What's to be sorry for?" Zane said, settling his arms around the Slifer's waist.

Chazz pushed himself up slightly to kiss Zane again. "Nothing."

A/n: I think a part of me just died inside.

The part that slightly ships Majesticshipping.

HOLY DAM SNACK BAR THAT WAS CRINGEY

EVEN CRINGIER THAN THE HAOUXREADER THING

AGH

I CAN'T EVEN

I'm out.