Dark Spiritshipping #1

Aly: *runs into room screaming* AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JJ: ......what's wrong?

Aly: *pants* I *pants* lost *pants* a *pants* bet *pants* with *pants* Haou.

JJ: What happened?

Aly: *pants* I *pants* challenged *pan-

JJ: WE GET IT, YOU'RE OUT OF BREATH! TALK NORMALLY!!

Aly: I challenged him to a duel and bet him if he lost he had to shut up about the Dark Spiritshipping thing but if he won I had to write a fanfiction about him and Jehu.

JJ: ....wow. You lost a duel. *turns back to desktop*

Aly: PITY ME, JJ! AT LEAST I DIDN'T GET SENT TO THE STARS LIKE SOME PEOPLE DID! *looks at Axel and Jim pointedly*

JJ: .....cupcakes.

Jehu/Haou: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! FINALLY WE GET A ONESHOT!

Aly: Didn't I already write oneshots for you two?

Jehu/Haou: ......yes but!

Jaden/Jesse: ........wow.

Aly: And yet again, another great Spiritshipping moment has been documented.

Jaden/Jesse: GET THE *4Kids alert* THING OVER WITH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aly: Okay, just don't swear.

Jaden/Jesse: WE PROMISE, WE SURE AS *4Kidz again* PROMISE

Aly: ....irony alert.

Yay. I'm super not excited to write this. Also I hate Haou, so.......

Yeah.

Let's do dis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *sarcasm*

Jehu's POV:

"And don't come back until you have some answers!" I exclaimed, shoving the spy out of the castle. I flopped into a chair and sighed, dropping my face in my hands.

I really needed a break, but this war wouldn't be won by itself. Someone had to command the troops to rally and take on our enemies.

Sighing again, I hurried off to find someone still remotely on my level of sane (hahahahahahahahahahaha that was just hilarious), but found no one. Soon enough, I realized that even the king was probably on a stress break. 

For a while, I just wandered the palace halls, until I came on the actual king's room. I knocked, but no one answered.

I turned around, looking to see if anyone was around, then opened the door and slipped in.

Man, the Supreme King sure doesn't live like his servants. The room was filled with well-stuffed furniture and a (irony alert) king-size bed. A large window looked out over the dark realm.

Suddenly, the door started to creak open. If I was caught in the king's room, I'd be punished! Quickly, I ducked into the dark closet.

"Stupid insolent servants. Three sent to torture and one sent to the stars. I'm losing my army a piece at a time!"