Dedications

• Dedicated to All my fans

Rapture The Final Battle By: LadyDawn

2014 Copyright © All Right Reserved

Dedications

First off I would like to start this with a blessing request from the Goddess and God that this story is enjoyed by all who reads it, and that you bless them all and keep them safe. They truly are amazing people for supporting my works. I love each and every one of you; truly I do.

Next in line is my fabulous daughter TammyLee Round who I couldn't do any of this without. Thank you so much you know what I am talking about, helping the old lady, day in day, and out keeping her healthy, happy, and well fed. Well yeah all that stuff. I love you so much without your special help, and you work on this book, covers and edit work it might not look so good. Thank you from the bottom of this vampires heart. “Inside Joke”

To my parents for bringing me into this world, and raising such a caring woman who loves all the young, and book loving children of the world. Keep reading it is the #1 best thing you can do for yourself. My parents tried to teach me that, I was a stubborn child I learned later in life; no you can't pry a book from my fingers thanks to my daughter and granddaughter. Love you both Mom, and Dad up in the after life.

All my grandchildren, and there are many. I love you all. May the Goddess keep you safe.

To all my fans, not followers; because I am not running a cult here. You most of all, I wish to thank the most for being there, and pushing my muse into high gear, and getting me back into writing once again when I though those days were lost. Thank you ever so much. Without all of you fans I would be a bunch of useless words on a page, you all give it meaning. Thank you especially for all that.

And one big last thing to everyone reading this book out there.

A very Happy Valentines Day

It is a special kind of day.

2/14/2014

On a Full Moon

The third book started of this RAPTURE series started on a Full Moon.

Love and Blessing

LadyDawn

Thank You!

XOXO