Opinions?

Okay... so currently all this Brikey drama is sinking in 😫💔 and I have no idea where it started... all I know is that Bryce tweeted out a bunch of stuff about a girl telling Mikey that he was talking behind his back about Mikey supposedly using him???? And supposedly a girl screenshotted that there were no videos on the Brikey channel....

Also, Id like to add that all these people are saying Brikey's been dead for awhile anyways, but man this just sucks 😭

So if Brikey is gone then.... what happens to this fanfiction?😕 should I keep writing this? How is this even going to work? Thoughts? Opinions? Anyone want to add to this orrr..? I'm just kind of confused and heartbroken by all this and also don't know what to do with this fanfic.

And there are two sides to every story: just keeping that out there . And no, I'm not picking "sides," and I still love the both of them. I know many people were sending hate to that girl that told Mikey things that were according to Bryce "just for attention," but may or may not be truthful facts (I have no clue.) I however, am choosing not to get involved negatively and just wish the best for both of them. I will still support them both even if they decide not to be Brikey anymore.

Thanks loves ❤️ please comment your thoughts and opinions, and thank you so much for supporting this book (: