c

PARK JIMIN POV :

" Jimin-ah wake up now ! Sohee called you like hundred times already. Go meet her !! " My mom said as she removed the blanket that placed around my body.

Arghhh that Sohee kid. I really don't like her. Why she seems didn't care about anything eventhough i show no interest at all to her ?

" Park Jimin ireonna !! " Eomma called me again as she open the curtains to let some light into my dim room.

Sunlight started to hit my face leaving me had no choice but to get up from bed.

" Aishhh jinja !! " I pull out a sullen face giving my mom a sign that i really feel disturb by her action.

" Go meet her Jimin. Tell her the truth if you don't like her. Don't get her high hope. She's a girl and you keep giving her false hope. Thats not gentleman Jimin-ah " Eomma said as she flicked my forehead making me jump in surprise.

" Mom no matter how much i tried to speak with her about her feelings, she keep changing topic. And i already told her that i don't see her as a girl. "

" Then you saw her as what ? " My mom mocked me.

SERIOUSLY MOM !!

" You know what i meant eomma. " I run my hand to my hair feeling frustrated by my mom unpredictable joke.

" Arrasso. Arrasso. But Jimin, you need to meet her and talk to her about this. Its been years Jimin-ah "

Eomma is right. I met Sohee through a blind date that once arrangged by Taehyung 2 or 3 years ago if i'm not mistaken. Taehyung begging me to meet her, since Taehyung owe her for something that i also have no idea what.

Long story become short, after that short encounter, Sohee started to fall for me eventhough i never show any interest. She even begged my parents to force me go out with her. My parents is okay with her, but they decided to let me choose my own girl since they didn't want their son suffer because of their choices.

Aigoo. Am i too attractive in Sohee eyes ? Okay scratch that thought.

" But-- " My speech interrupted by my ringging phone.

" Go meet her. " My mom said as she walk out of my room laughing at me.

.
.
.

After i finished taking shower, i let myself comfortable in my skinny tight jeans together with a grey shirt. Its like my favourite style clothes and Sohee said she really like my fashion style. Maybe that one of the reason why she can't take her eyes off me.

I grabbed my phone, keys and wallet that placed on my coffee table. I looked at the watch, i still have 45 mins left before meeting her. Like seriously, she really know how to disturb my precious Sunday.

I went downstairs to see my mom busy preparing breakfeast for me.

" Where's appa ? " I asked as i took the french toast and sipped the hot chocollate that has been my favourite since i was kid.

" He's playying golf with The SON cooperation's chairman. I guess they have something to disccuss because you're father bought some files. " My mom answered as she told the maid to leave us alone.

" Meeting Sohee ? " She asked as her eyebrow slight upwards.

" No choice "

" You know that your dad support her, right ? "

I just nodded my head. Yes it is the ugly truth being a son from rich family. My father support Sohee. Not because she's a heiress or something, but because i need a wife in order to handle the company and shut the workers mouth.