b

" Yahh Kang Seulgi. What makes you take longer than the usual to come here huh ? " My best friend, Son Seungwan aka Wendy giving me a hug after i placed the food at her coffee table.

" Is that your new ring ?  I never know that you like to wear those "  Seungwan eyes me as she sipped her ice americano.

Seungwan knew me well. I'm not the type that love to wear accessories. I never wore ring before. I only wore my mum necklace since that's the only thing that she gave me before she left me alone on this world with my father.

She then took the remote control and continuously change the channel. She then stop when a business news played on. Its not new for me, since she's an accountancy in her father company. Maybe in 3 years from now, she will take over her father business. She's the type that will start from bottom and i praised her a lot for that.

I stared down at my ring finger. Its a jade. A simple one. But somehow it looks very beautiful in my finger. I wonder where did he got the ring. I tried to pull the ring again off my finger but still. No progress.

" Arghhh. This guy is really something. I wonder why he's really genius despite his young age. How come he success with only first try. "

I looked at Seungwan that seem to be in her own world with the cakes that i bought for her.

" Ohhh !! That guy !! " I pointed at the screen. I blinked several times, in case i'm wrong. But no, it really him.

" Yes . Its him. Park Jimin. The youngest CEO in Seoul. Can you believe that he actually success lead his father company well in China despite his young age ? He's definitely a genius. And its not a joke !! "

Seungwan said as she shook her head continuously, giving me a sign that Park Jimin is not someone that on the same level as us.

"  Yahh !! I never know you're this interested in him. I know that he's handsome and all. But no need to let your mouth open like that. Aigooo kangseul !! "

" He's the one that give me this just now as i was on my way here. " As i pointed at the beautiful jade that placed around my ring finger.

" Yeah. Yeah . I know Kangseul. Kim Woobin also gave me this yesterday. Yeahh i know Seulgi. "

She mocked me then pointed at her index finger not forget to rolled her eyes. Soon she continue her speech.

This girl. Like seriously. Eerghhh.

" You must be into him very much that you're in delusional right now. " She answered me sarcastically.

" Aniyo. " I took my handbag then give her the name card that has been given by Park Jimin just now.

" Yyahh !! Where did you get this ? " She asked me in a serious way making me chuckled at her cute expression.

" I told you. He gave me his card. Its a long story. And i know meeting him is totally a big mistake that i have done "

Long story become short, Seungwan and I were in a deep thought for looking the way to overcome my unfortunate fate. I mean Park Jimin's ring.

" Seungwan-ah you need to help me ! I seriously have no idea why he put this jade on my finger. He just come out of nowhere. Then bbamm !! I'm in a big problem . " I started to whined like kids.

" I don't know how to help you. I'm blank right now but i'm going to find a way. No need to worry. We will overcome this within this week, alright ?  " She tried to reassure me.

I let out a long sigh when i look at the jade. My ring finger turns redden because of the pull off thingy I mean how not. I try to pull off the ring out of my finger for the umpteenth time already.

" You know what. If you think again, its not even a big problem Seulgi-ah "

" Yeahhh. Not big my ass " I glared at her unlogical answer.

" I'm speaking the truth here miss. You just have to tell him that the ring stuck and its not your fault. He's the one that slipped the ring into you finger, so obviously its not your fault. "

" Omy Seungwan-ah !! I told him the same thing. But he told me that i have no choice but to meet their parents as his pretended girlfriend. "

" Then just do it. "

" What !! "

" Just do it. "

" Its not that easy as you talk Wendy. He want me to be his pretended girlfriend in front of his family. And they're not on the same level as us. They might kill me, if they knew i'm not their son's real girlfriend "

" Then good luck !! " Seungwan let out a small chuckled as she started to sipped her ice americano once again.

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW ON EARTH SHE'S MY BESTFRIEND ?

....

PS // I'll update Jimin POV for the next chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment. I'll appreciate it. And again, sorry for the grammar and spelling error. 💕