r

" This is your place Ms.Kang. And this is Mr.Park schedule for today. You need to follow him for his second meeting today after lunch. But first, you can put all your things on your locker there, and if you need anything, you can always ask me. " Jaebum said to me as he bow his head.

Today is the first day of me, being Jimin's second secretary. Jaebum is also his secretary, but i don't know why Jimin need another one. Back to my old company, i quit my job because the salary didn't paid me much.

As much as i love working there, i need extra money. You know, my father didn't get paid much. So when Jimin offer me the work, it was a big tempts for me. And now i work under him in his company.

" Thank you Jaebum-shi. And please just call me Seulgi. I feel old if you keep calling me Ms.Kang. Lets drop all the formalities. Is that alright with you ?"

" Alright then Seulgi but you need to call me oppa since i'm your sunbae. " He chuckled.

" Arraso oppa. " I said as he walked back to his seat infront of me. Our desk is infront of Jimin's office.

Kring kring kring~

" Come to my office now " The familiar voice told me.

" Okay Mr.Park " I answered him.

Gosh. Mr.Park huh.

Taking my note book, pen and his schedule, i walk into his office. But before that Jaebum oppa able to cheer me up and give me a fighting sign.

After knocking on his door twice, which i've leart from Jaebum oppa, he, Jimin told me to enter his office. No i mean, Mr.Park told me to come in. I really hope i didn't screw up about his name later on. I need to practice more from now onwards.

" Yes Mr.Park ? Do you need anything ? " I asked him as i look down, avoiding eye contact with him. Why ? Because my heart beating hella fast as soon as i stepped into his office. The make out session before ran into my mind. Remember that occasion just made my blood all pump up to my face.

" Probably you. " He said nonchantly.

" Pardon ?? " I chocked after hearing his sudden statement.

" I'm kidding. Aigoo " He said.

I just nodded my head and wait for him to continue his talk.

" Excuse me Mr.Park, but why you asked me to come in ? Is there anything you nee- Is there any problem ? "

I changed my question in case he give me any weird answer.

" Just stand there. " He answer me.

Minutes has passed. Well this is not what i want. I've been standing infront of him with this stupid heels. My feet started to hurt a little.

" Mr.Park can i just go back to my desk again ? " I asked him politely as i try my best to not fall with this stupid heels.

Instead of giving me an answer, he stop and let out a deep long sigh.

Is he mad ? But why ? Is going back to my desk and do my work a mistake now ?

Our eyes met for a second, and i was the one to break the staring contest first. His face looks tired and it still working hours. Not even pass lunch but he already worn like this.

" You come here. " He said then closed his eyes. Resting his head to the back of his seat.

" Ne ? " I surprised by his action.

His hands move by its own, giving me a sign to come closer to him, so i did. His eyes opened by its own, and he took my right hands to his head since my left hand holding my notebook.

Burning

" Why did you come to work if you sick ? " I asked him worriedly as my hand busy checking his temperature by comparing his and mine.

He just chuckled and shrugged his shoulder.

" Did you take your medicine ? "

" Not yet. " He answer.

" You such a burdensome " I mumbled while glaring at him.

" Can you please get me some ? " He smile weakly.

" Sure. I'm your secretary after all. " I said then give him a little pat on his shoulder.

I was about to turn my back from and go to the door, then i felt his wrapped around my waist.

He backhugged me.

Don't be like this Jimin. I easily get weak. I thought.

I look down at him. His eyes weakly looking at me. We stared at each other until i forgot that i need to buy him medicine.

" Waeyo ? "

He then tighten his hugged and i can feel the heat from his body.

" You're my fiance Seulgi. Its your responsibility to keep me in sound and safe. "

" Bwoyah you sounds like a girl. And we're in workplace right now so I'm your secretary here. You're being rediculous jinjja " I said then take his arms off my waist.

" Come back in 10 minutes. " He walked to his sofa then closed his eyes.

" What ? How do you expect me to come here from pharmacy within only 10 minutes. "

" Like you said before, we're in workplace. So i'm your boss right now. Like it or not , your 10 minutes start now. "

" Aishhhhh this guy ! " I said loudly, intentionally for him to hear it as i walk faster with this stupid heels.

Minutes passed and now i'm panting like never before since i climb up to reach Jimin's office at level 7, because the elevator ia damn crowded.

" 7 minutes late. " Jimin said as he still lied down there on the sofa.

" I-- its-- because of the-- eleva--tor " I said still panting hard. I sat next to him and check his temperature using the clinical thermometer that i bought from the pharmacy.

38.4°c

" You're sick. " I told him as i reach for the medicine that i bought before.

" I know. " He answered with his eyes closed.

" Take this medicine first. Then you can rest. " I gave him the medicine and water for him to swallow the pill.

" When is my next meeting ? " He asked after he put the water bottle on the table infront of him.

I give him the look.

" You know the meeting is important. "

" And so does your health. " I answered him.

" Just answer me. "

" Fine. Your next meeting is " I said as i look for my notebook at his desk.

" At 2 sharp. " I said then put the notebook and walked to the sofa back to get the air conditioner remote control.

" I'll get going now. You should rest. "

" No. " He grabbed my hand harshly making me sit next to him.

" You surely being all touchy today. I wonder if it because the heat makes you weirder. " I smirked then flicked his forehead.

" Or maybe because i'm blinded already and love you more than anyone else ? " He said grabbing my chin and pulled me closely to face him.

...

Ps // Idkw but i feel like updating my draft today. So yeah, enjoy and don't forget to vomment !! 😘💕