n

" I'm very sorry Ms.Kim. Something happened. And i can't avoid it. " I said on the phone, as both of my hands busy buttoning my new shirt that Jimin bought for me.

After that little incident, Jimin asked his secretary to get me a pair of baby blue shirt. He also asked me to get a shower there in his office since his office has a bathroom. Maybe because he's the type of person that spent much time for work.

" Give me an inform letter on my desk tomorrow morning Ms.Kang ! " Ms.Kim yelled on the other line then hung the phone.

Man !! Did she really need to yell ? I place my handphone back in my bag that place beside me.

" Are you done ? " I heard Jimin said after he walk out from the bathroom. He looks fresh with his new white shirt and wet hair due to his quick shower.

I hum as an answer. The image of him with Sohee just now still bothering me.

" Don't worry if you're fired, you can always work for me "

Instead of answering him , i gave him a look. But he seems to not realizing it.

" What to do? You still didn't get your lunch right ?"

I just nodded my head.

" I already ordered chinese food.  You can eat those right ? "

" Yeah. " Is the only word i can say right now.

" Look Seulgi. Nothing really happen. Its not what you think it is. "

" Yeah right " I rolled my eyes at him.

" You need to trust me. I didn't do anything with her. "

" I don't know that having a good time together means doing nothing. " I muttered silently but he seems to heard me.

" No. I swear i didn't do anything with her. I was tired just now and i planned to take a quick nap since its a lunch time. I seriously have no idea that she already that close to me. "

I just gave him a not so interested look. Yeah. I'm being honest here. I loose my care already. I don't caree if he wanna have sex with Sohee or not. Afterall, i'm only his fake fiance. Nothing more and nothing less.

" I'm telling you the truth Seulgi-ya " 

" Yeah right. You're not having great times with her. " I said sarcastically once again as i grab my phone and started playing with it.

" I'm having my great time with you tho. " I heard he said.

" What ??!! " I chocked.

" What is what ? "

" What did you said just now ? " I said as i drink the water that Jimin gave me.

" I'm having my great time with you. " He said pokerface.

This time, i squirted all the drink in his face.

" Aiishhhh are you even a woman ? " He said while wiping his face with the towel on the couch beside him.

Little did i know, i smile at his answer.

...

After eating the chinese food that Jimin ordered, i pick up all the left over since Jimin already left for meeting. He told me to wait for him until he finished his work since i already have nothing to do after informing Ms.Kang just now.

Oh right. The inform letter. Erghh i really didn't like to write an inform letter. But what to do. I still need my work.

I walk to Jimin's  desk to take a sheet of paper and a pen to write the inform letter. My eyes landed on the photo frame that place on his desk. Its a picture of him and his family when he's a kid. Awwww he looks so cute back then. That squishy cheeks makes me wanna pinch it. Puberty must hit him very hard. I thought.

I was about to walk back to the couch when i spotted there's another photo frame but this one is overtuned. I guess Jimin didn't want me to look at this one. I said but my hands seems to move foward to take the photo frame.

No Seulgi. Respect his privacy. I mentally slapped myself.

" Eeyyy he's not looking. And he's not going to know. " I grab the photo frame and look at it.

I was in a shock state for a while.

" Why he has my picture with him here in his office ? "

I bewildermind for a second. First, he said he has a great moment with me but not with Sohee. Second, he kissed me. And now i caught him having my picture in his office ?

Park Jimin. You're confusing me.

...

ps // Short update. Tommorow will be the start of busiest week. Please vote and comment !! 💕💕