v

" Did we met before ? ........ jerk. " She said showing me her eyes smile that i missed the most soon open her arms, giving me a sign to hug her.

I was taken aback for a second. Still mounching on her words.

" Are you gonna stand there all day or what ? "

With that i walked towards her and crashed my body with her.

" Woahh woahh slow down. I'm hurt here. "

I didn't even bother to listen to her words as i hugged her tighter than before. As much as i held myself for not crying right in front of her, tears successfully escape from my eyes. I can't help myself. We just keep like that for a good 5 minutes until i broke the hug and wiped my tears with the hem of my sleeve.

" I'm alright. Nothing serious. " She explained weakly.

I didn't answer her as i continue to wiped my tears that keep flowing from my eyes. Since when I'm being this cry baby ?

" I really don't expect you to cry. I swear " She chuckled as her free hand patted my back gently.

Without hesitate i hug her even more. But gently so that she didn't hurt herself.

" You made me scare. You really made me scare. " I confessed.

I feel like she only chuckled at my words.

" Wae ? "  i asked her.

" You're sniffling. Its too funny Jimin. "

" Its not the right time for you to laugh. "

" Alright then. I'm sorry. "

I just nodded my head and continue to hug her even more but soon she broke the hug.

" So is my father here ? " She suddenly ask, still showing me her beautiful smile. Its mesmerizing.

Maybe I should confess my feelings to her later. I thought "

" Ohh right. Let me call him for you. "

After that she was transfered to the normal room with me and her father accompany her on her room. The atmosphere is awkward as the three of us didn't even muttered a single words after she was transferred to her room. All we did was keep on glancing at each other.

I can sense that her father keep looking at our direction since i sat on the chair next to her daughter who's doing nothing but looking at me. Her father sat on the sofa next to the door inside of Seulgi's room. Can you imagine how difficult my situation was ?

Sometimes i wish i'm Jhope hyung or V,  because both of them are very good at making the great atmospehere.

" Hmm Jimin i think you should go home first and clean yourself. Its been a while for you to be here right ? Go home and rest. I'm fine now. " She said as she try to change her position to sit down.

" She's right son. Get some sleep first. You can comeback later. " Her father suggest as he stand up to grab a water bottle for Seulgi that he bought just now.

" Alright sir. " I bow my head to his father then turn to face Seulgi.

" I'll be here by tonight. " I told her, more to whisper, really want to pull her into a tight hug, but i told my heart not to do such things infront of her father.

She just gave me a slight smile. And I did the same

...

Day passed and Seulgi already discharged from hospital. I can't took a day off from work, but i enter work late today. I mean, there's no one who can take her to home since Seungwan and his dad are both busy with work. And since my position is high in my company, i can enter work anytime i want. After all, my father knew today is the day where Seulgi will discharge.

Speaking about my father, since the incident happened, he never speak anything bad about Seulgi. He didn't even forbid me from seeing Seulgi. I don't know what his plan, but I hope he really change. And about Sohee, I heard from my mother that she went abroad. So suddenly ? Yes so suddenly. I don't know either I should feel happy or bad about this. But since Seulgi's with me, I don't care about anything.

" Are you done ? " She asked my after i settled her hospital treatment bill.

" Yeah. You packed your things already ? " Its my turn to ask.

" Yeah. " She answered shortly.

After placing all her things at the back of my car, i open the front door and let her seat carefully.

" Finally home after forever. " She joyfully said as her free hand turn on the radio.

"  Its only a week sweetheart. " I told her then clip her seatbelt since she's having a difficult to clip it with her left hand.

" Park Jimin " She suddenly called my full name.

" Eo ? " I faced her after i started the engine.

I then felt her left hand grab the back of my neck.

" Thank you. " She said with a real quick peck on my right cheek.

I just look at her. Not believing that she actually has the urge to kiss me. Maybe not a kiss but its still the same on my dictionary.

" Arhh.. ne " It took me for a while to say that.

Soon after that we both arrived at her home. I helped her to carry her bag and she offered me a glass of orange juice before i leave for work.

" Thank you so much for these past few days. I'm burdening you. " She said while we both walking to her doorstep.

" Its fine really. You're not a burden Seulgi " I told her, eyes locking with her.

" You should go. You already late for work. "

I nodded in responded.

" Goodbye Seulgi. I'll come to work starting next week after i fully recover. At least from all this scratches.  " She pointed at the scratches on her face while giving me a small smile.

I nodded again. She was about to leave when i grab her wrist.

" Yes ? " She looking at me, asking for my answer.

" Emm.. can i.. emm.. i want to conf.. " I don't know how to find a proper words.

" Yes ? You want what ? "

" I want you to.. " I took a very long silence but soon she interrupted.

" Jimin can we talk about this again later. I'm tired. " She yawn a little.

" Alright then. " As i turn my back, ready to go to my car.

Pabo. Jimin pabo. Why can't you say it ? Just say that you want to confess. Why is that so hard !

I felt a hand touched my shoulder making me turn my back towards Seulgi.

I don't know how but it happened too fast. I felt her lips touched my cheek again for the second time today.

" Be safe. " She said as I sense that her cheeks and ears turn redden.

I was about to answer her when she already run back into her house.

I held my cheek where she peck just now and smiling to ears.

God.

Jimin control your damn feeling please.

Ps // hey guys i'm back ! finally after all the examination thingy and so, finally,  finally after forever i got a week off from collage. I'm very happy. I'll update again later. See you on the next chapter. Don't forget to vomment ! Have a good day ! Btw i'm sharing my favorite song on the media. Hehehe 💕😜