k

" Are you Mr.Park fiance ? I think you're the girl on the news. Am i right ? "

I gulped at her sudden question. Well, i didn't expect her sudden question at all. And now i don't know to answer her properly.

" Yes. I'm the girl though " I managed to lie though i feel very awkward to be claim as someone's fiance.

" Right !!! You're very pretty Mrs.Park " She said nonchantly.

" Ne ?? " I cough after i heard her talk.

I didn't married to him yet like seriously everyone !! No !! I'm not Mrs.Park. I am Ms.Kang !! Goshh.

The elevator open as she stepped outside to go to Jimin's office. And i did the same thing.

" This is Mr.Park office, Ms.. ? " As she's trying to get my name.

" Kang. My name is Kang Seulgi. " I smile at her.

" Jaebum sunbae, this is Ms.Kang Seulgi. She's here to see Mr.Jimin. "

The receiptionist girl said to a guy who seems like Jimin's secretary. The guy then turn his head to me. Bowing 90 degree all of sudden , making me feel uncomfortable a little, so i did the same to him.

" Mr.Park is waitting for you. Please follow me Ms.Kang " The guy lead his way to Jimin's door.

" Come in " I heard Jimin's said through the door after his secretary knock on his door.

" You can come now Ms.Kang " He said and again he bow 90 degree to me.

I gave him a simple thank you and come to his office. He seems busy focusing reading some document but able to stop after he saw me stepped into his office room.

Long story become short, we both in a restaurant to grab a meal. Danjang jigge to be spesific. Jimin looks very hungry since all he do was eating like i'm not even exist infront of him. But i let him anyway.

Minutes after he finished all his meal. It took him seconds after drinking his water to finally realized i was looking at him for the whole time he enjoying his meal just now.

" Oh right ! I'm sorry. I'm too busy eating since i didn't have my brekfeast this morning "

" Its fine though " I said as i continue to sip my beef soup.

After that we both silent back again. I waiting for him to speak, but all he did was looking at his hands that placed on his lap.

I let out a long deep sigh. How long am i have to spent with this guy for him to talk ?

" Jimin-shi , are we going to stay like this until the next morning or what ?" I snapped his thought. He seems to taken abback that he shook his head twice.

" Ohh yes, Seulgi-ya ? "

" Why you didn't talk anything when your father claim me as your whore ? " I said straight to the point.

He was lost for words after hearing my talk.

" Look Jimin-shi, you're the one who got me into your problem, and willing to help you. But how on earth you just stay silent, doing nothing when me, as your life savior being judge by your father ? " I look at him, staright to his eyes.

Seeking for answers that i need to find. The answer that i wanna hear out from his mouth. The sincere answer, which is full with meaning. I need that.

" Its.. its just.. i can't fight with my father. He has the power that i  don't. He has everything Seulgi-ya . I hate the fact that i was born as his son, but at the same time, i can't lie that he still my father no matter what he's doing to me. "

" But he diss my father Jimin-shi. I'm fine with people bad mouthing me, but not my family. Not my father. As how much you love your father, i love my father very much too. "

" I'm sorry Seulgi-ya, but i need you to help me. I don't wanna marry Sohee "

" Jimin, Sohee got you father approval already. Maybe your feelings for Sohee will chan- " He cutted my words.

" No. I'm not going to marry her. Sohee's family is not even rich as my family did. She just want my money. "

" Jimin you make things hard for me to decide. "

" Seulgi.. please ? Help me. Stand beside me. Only for half a year ? Six month Seulgi. After that i'll release you. "

Jimin looks very desperate. And i can't help but pity him. A sigh escape my mouth. As i poke Jimin's hand on the table to make him look at my direction again.

" So, what is your plan now ? "

" Lets meet my parents again. "

.
.
.

" Seulgi-ya pull yourself up !! " Seungwan raised his voice a little as she snapped her hands infront of my face.

" Ohh.. mian Seungwan-ah " I smile sheepily at her.

" Aigoo this woman. What's wrong with you though ? Is it about Jimin again ? "

I nodded at her as i placed the comforter on the floor at the living room so that we can use it tonight since we planned to have Seventeen's marathon night. Well don't blame us. We both a Carat XD

" You still wanna help him or what ? "

I hum as an answer.

" What is he planning to do ? Like seriously, if he makes you cry, i will definitely kill him "

I chuckled at her answer.

Soon after that, i heard the doorbell rang as we both were about to cook something for dinner.

" Seungwan please check who's on the door. I'll get the ingredients out of the fridge. "

I said as she's already running to get the door.

Hmm what should i cook today ? Beef bean stew is kinda good ? Maybe ramen too !! Okay i'm done with my diet anyway. Lets just eat what i wanna eat today. Life is worth living anyway.

" Seungwan, i need you to cut the meat for me. Why you need so much time just to get the door-- " As my hands busy tying the apron aroung my waist but soon my words coming to a halt as i look up to see at the person at the door.

" Remember me, Kang Seulgi ? " The person smirk at me as her hands carresed her silk hair.

My hands began to sweat all of a sudden which i dont't know i did so.

" Yoo Sohee.. " I muttered as i felt Seungwan hands on my shoulder, giving me strength to stand properly.

...

ps // I'll be back after my exam end. Wish me luck !!