l

" I will cook the dinner. " Seungwan said after she placed the tea for both of us. I mean Sohee and I. I watch my bestfriend petite body went to the kitchen. I smile secretly on how cute the yellow bear apron on her.

" I will talk straight to the point. " Sohee snapped my thought.

" Well, its good tho. I need to help my bestfriend at the kitchen anyway. "

She just rolled her eyes at me. I looked at her. Ready with any kind of harsh word that she's going to throw.

" Stay away from Jimin. He's mine. I'm more than happy if your get lost from his sight forever. "

I stay act calm despite my heart beating so damn fast.

" I'm sorry. But i'm his fiance. Who are you to tell me that ? " I smirk at her but deep down only God who know what i faced at that time.

" I have his father approval. I'm going to marry him next year. I hope you will know where your place and get out from his life because nobody wants you there. " She raised her voice a little which makes me scared. But i'm not someone that easy to defeat.

" Well, what to do now since Jimin is fall hard for me. I don't think he's able to live without seeing me everyday. "

She started to look uneasy.

" If you come here just to tell me that, you can go now because you wasting your time. Nope. I'm taking my words back. You just wasting my time. " I said as my feet started to walk to the front foor and open the door wide, giving her a sign that she should leave here by any seconds.

" You.. just wait until i do something. You gonna regret everything. Trust me bitch. " She said as her shoulder bump me hard making me fall on the ground.

" Ommo. Are you okay, Seulgi-ya ? " Seungwan saod as she pull me up, standing back again.

You gonna regret everything.

I shook my head numerous time. Nope. I made my choice already. I'l help Jimin no matter what happen in future.

.
.
.

Day has passed and today i planned to visit Jimin at his workplace since its been day after we met each other. He's in Japan for a few days, and just come back here in Korea yesterday. While me, i'm busy with my life too. So basically, we both busy for these past few days.

Jimin told me that he's going to take me to a party which is held by his family. He must have planned something. Thats why i planned to visit him today. To know further about his plan.

After i park my car somewhere near his company building, i grab all the lunchbox that i made for lunch. I only have about an hour since i still have work after this. I planned to eat with him at his office for this lunch.

I walk inside the company building to see the receiptionist girl is still there. Standing and smiling so brightly. I bowed a little as i saw her bowing her head at me. I walked straight to the lift and punch the button of 7. Its Jimin office, of course. His office is on level of 7.

The lift being open and i sense there're nobody there. I thought at least his secretary will be there. But no. Jaebum is not there. Well what to do, i have not thinking about this tho.

Without thinking much i just made myself walk into his office room. Without thinking and without knocking.

" Aaahhh .. Jimin oppa... " My eyes widden at the sight of Sohee moaning Jimin's name, while Jimin is on the couch lying and Sohee is sitting but bent down close beside him. I can see Jimin's head but not his face since the couch is not facing the door.

Everything seems stopped for a second. And i'm swear Sohee look at me with her satishfied look. Dirty things started to play in my mind. My left hand still on the door knob, while my right hand still holding the container.

" Thank you Oppa. I have a good time with you today. " I heard Sohee husky voices eventhough she's whispering in Jimin's ear. It was clear that she wants me to hear it. She then fixed her lacy dress, that already show her bare shoulder.

Crack.

Is the sound of heart broken into pieces.

...

ps :// i'm going to be busy next week with the student council meeting and activities.. but i'll try my best to update my story draf. Have a lovely weekend everyone !! Dont forget to vote and comment !! 💕