e

" What are you doing here ? " Seulgi said as she closed the door of her house with her feet. She tried to catch Jimin's patch only to see he had been in your kitchen. The fridge to be exact, tryung to get a glass of orange juice that i bought yesterday.

" Yahh !! Don't you learn anything about manners ? Its impolite for you to just come and take something from my fridge without my permission. "

Instead of beeing sheepishness towards my sharp words, he just took the orange juice and the glass that he used just now to the dinning room.

" Are you on your diet ? " He randomly asked me question after he settled down on one of the chair there.

" What ? " I looked at him, surprised at his sudden question.

" Are you on your diet ? " He repeated his question again. Looking impatient for my answer.

" No ! " I raised my voice a little, which i don't have no idea why i do so.

" Then lets eat outside. " He said impulsively.

" Ne ?? Pardon ? "

" Are you deaf ? " He mocked me.

" What ? "

" You're seriously have hearing problem. Go to hospital before it worst. " He shook his head after drinking the orange juice for the uncounted glass.

I looked at his action. I don't why i become this blurr. But meeting him tonight is beyond my immagination. I was about to meet him tommorrow to return the ri--

" Oh right !! The ring !! " I yelled making him in surprise.

" You don't need to shout. I nearly got a heart attack. You weird girl. " He told me as he tighthen his fist, perhaps getting ready to smack me on my face but stopped his action as soon as he realized that i already made my way to the stairs.

" Yahh !! " He called me. Making my step coming into a halt.

" Wae ? " I looked at him, waiting for his answer as i impatiently wanna get the ring on my bed.

" You go into your room right ? " He asked me.

" Of course. Duhh " I sarcastically answered him.

" You should watch yourself in the mirror before going downstairs after this. " A smirk appeared on his handsome face, making him looks hot as he lean against the chair with his cross arm.

" Wae ? " Weirdo. I thought to myself as i sending him a galre before looking down only to realized that i'm in botton white shirt. I can see that my black strapless bra is visual because of the two unbotton that i did before because of my usual habit after work. It was not only mistakes that makes me embarrass as i remembered that i also in my super short shorts revealing my not so long legs. I swear to god, i never felt so embarrass as what i experience right now.

I felt my cheeks started to blush as i heard his small laugh that roamed around the empty house.

" Don't look !!! " I yelled and turn my back to the stairs ready to run away making me stepped on my own feet.

" Yahh !! " I heard Jimin's voice as he took a closer move to me. But because of the feeling of embarrass is higher than feeling hurt, i just let him and went to my bedroom straight without care about the pain on my butt.

" What the hell was that ?? Seulgi pabo. Pabo. Pabo. Pabo. " I said as i slammed the door behind me. I then touch my butt.

" Ouchh it hurt. Seulgi pabo. " I groaned in frustration. I quickly take my random clothes that i i saw first on my closet then wear it. No forget to check myself in the mirror. In case i forgot my shirt, or my clothes ripped somewhere part. I take my leave when i found the ring that place on my bed.

I quickly went downstairs to give him his ring back. I'm so ready to deter him away from my house.

" Don't speak !! " I cutted him as i can judged by his looks that he was about to speak. But he still speak anyway. Without concern anything about my feeling.

" Bunny printed pyjamas ? Okayy. Nice choice. At least, the bunny smiling eyes, looks like you " He let out a small chuckled but soon to be a laugher.

What so big about this pyjamas ? This guys seriously get my nerves. I then take a sit infront of him. Then placed the ring in the table.

" Look. I have no idea where you find my house. And how you know my name. But the problem solved now. I hope to not see you again. " I lifted my finger toward the main door, giving him a sign, that he should leave now.

" But what to do. You still have to be my pretended fiance. " He smirk at me.

" What do you mean by that ? " I suddenly feel nervous for nothing.

" Lets see what happen tommorow. " He smirk at me before taking my hands and slipped the ring back into my finger ring.

.
.
.

Sun hit my face as the alarm sound never fail to makes me groan in frustration every morning. I hate weekdays.

I made myself to the bathroom for a quick shower then wear my casual attire shirt. I also applied a thin make up bacause i have to present my work in front of my team leader today.

I never have time to introduce myself in a proper way, right ? Okay lets start. So yeah, i'm a decent girl that once live and born in Busan but moved in Seoul because of my parents work. I live with my father since my mom passed away 3 years ago after i graduated from University. My dad is a professor. While me, i worked in one of the largest company that sell clothes. I'm in the team of marketing. So let just say, that i'm quite good in talking and getting the high income for my company. I'm just a decent girl who has an audi, but still didn't have my own house. I live with my father in a modern 2 storey house with roofdeck and i'm happy with it. So yeah, lets stop the introduction and continue the story.

I make myself a toast with bacon. Not forget my favourite strawberry milk. I munch the toast as head noisy voice outside my house. With the toast that still in my mouth, i went outside the house only to be crowded by a group of people. I supposed they're a reporter since they have camera around their neck and notebook that place in their hands. After they saw me, they started to take pictures of me. I feel uneasy with this sudden situation.

I look at them bewilderment for a second. Until one of them throwing question by question that seems hard for me to understand because of their loud and fast question. But one the question caught me off guard before i pull back the door of my house. Then run towards the coffee table where i put my phone just now.

" Since when Park Jimin is my husband ? " I groaned in frustration as my hands hurriedly typing for the password of my phone.

27 missed called - Son Seungwan
9 messages - Son Seungwan

What problem that Jimin got me into right now ? As i waited for Wendy to pick up my phone call.

...

Ps : Comment and vote 💕