seulgi

" Seulgi-ya are you alright ? You keep smiling like an idiot. I feel creepy looking at you. " Jaebum said while his hands still busy typing some document on his computer.

" Oppa !! " I whinned.

" What ? I'm stating the fact. You've been like that after walking out from our boss room. What exactly happen between you two there ? " He said smirking.

Flashback :

" Or maybe because i'm blinded already and love you more than anyone else ? " He said grabbing my chin and pulled me closer to face him.

My wide eyes stared at him. Is he serious ? Love me more than anyone else ? I'm hearing it right ? Am i right ?

Our lips is only an inch apart. His hot breath already hit my lip. I bet, if only one of us, made a single mistake, our lips will sealed each other.

I was about to closed my eyes, until his hot breath leaving my lip, and went to ears instead.

" As much as i want to kiss you right now, i must keep you in a good health. Screw my sickness, i can't taste anything better now including you. "

Hearing him saying that makes me goosebumps.

" Yahhhhh byuntae !! " I said then pushed him away from mine but only to get me off the sofa.

" Auuuchhhh it hurts. " I said still on the floor.

He only chuckled looking at me. Didn't even give me his hand for help.

" Yahh why don't you catch me when i fell huh ?! "

" You're the one who jump off "

" I didn t. I just startled because of you. " I defend.

" And how supposed i catch you when you already on the floor ? "

" Tchhh heartless. " I glared at him while trying to stand up proplerly.

" Okay do it again. I'll try to catch you up this time."

With that i pinch his arms.

" Yahhhhh !! " He scrowled.

" What ?! "

" You hurt me. "

" So ? "

" I'm still sick you know. "

" I don't care. Its your fault anyway. " I said glaring at him.

Suddenly his hands reach mine, to pull me closer to his face.

Not again. I whinned in my own thought but deep inside i feel like smilling.

" There you go. " He said after he placed his soft lip against my right cheek.

My cheeks turns red in colour within only a few second after that.

" Yahhh who gave you permision for you to easily kiss me like that. This is not what i want. "

" Then what do you want ? A kiss full on the lips ? " He smirked as sweats coming from his face.

I guess its the effect from the medicine be ate before.

" No !! " I run away from him.

After that i just heard that he laugh like kids happily that getting money from his mother.

End of flashback

" Aniyo oppa. There's nothing happen. " I defend myself.

" Yeah right. " Jaebum oppa said giving me a suspicious look.