The Library Boy {Niam}

Prologue: The 18 years old selfish Liam Payne has everything he can wish for. A luxurious apartment, popularity, an expensive car, enough money for anything he wants. His friend Harry challenges him to live in his old home in Wolverhampton for 6 months, he will go to school there and won't be allowed to spend more then $2500 each month. Liam agreeing goes back to his hometown and finds himself bored fastly. There wasn't much to do really, Wolverhampton only had a view shops, a library, the sea close and a massive forest, plus a local highschool. The city is two hours away and since he has only a limit of money to use, it's out of option for more then once a week. Seeing no other choice then killing his time reading books, he goes to the library as the owner's grandson catches his attention. The boy with the blonde hair, the bright blue eyes reading every page with so much concentration, the expression on his face so happy as he's taken away by the story, his body so energy drowned by his illness.. He manages to show Liam a way of living that changes Liam forever. Learning him that there will always be something you can't have unless you truly deserve it.

Liam wants Niall.

But time is never in anyones advantage.

Warning: This fanfiction will consider love making and an homosexual relationschip. If you have problems with any of this in any way, do not read this story.