[25]

Michael sneezed, rubbing at his red tipped nose with a soft whine. Ashton walked into the room with a cup of tea and a measured medicine cup. Michael whined when he saw the medicine, rolling onto his stomach and burying his head into the pillow. Ashton softly chuckled, placing the tea and medicine on the side table of his bed.

"Come on, baby, take your medicine," Ashton said in a persuasive voice, rubbing Michaels back. The little boy rolled onto his back with a pout.

"I want kisses," Michael said. Ashton smiled softly, leaning down on his elbow. He pressed a soft kiss to Michaels cheek, peppering a few more to the boy's cheeks and nose, making the boy giggle.

"Will you take your medicine now?" Ashton asked as he leaned up again.

"Okay, daddy," Michael sat himself up, climbing into Ashton's lap. Ashton grabbed the small cup and held it up to Michaels lips, the boy tipping his head back so the medicine spilled into his mouth. The boy swallowed it then gagged, sticking his tongue out for effect. Ashton rolled his eyes, chuckling.

"That's my good boy," Ashton smiled, setting the cup down and grabbing Michaels bottle full of tea. Michael sniffled, snuggling his head against Ashton's chest as he took the tea.

"Thank you dadda," Michael sniffled. Ashton brushed his fingers through Michaels hair, kissing the boy's warm forehead.

"My poor little sick baby," Ashton cooed,

"Daddy we-" Michael cut himself off with a sneeze, moving his head into the junction of his inner elbow so he wouldn't sneeze on Ashton.

"-we watch mo'ie?" Michael asked, sniffling softly. Ashton chuckled lightly, nodding his head as he carried Michael to the living room. He laid the boy on the couch and wrapped a thin sheet around his shoulders. Ashton got up and put finding nemo into the disc player and grabbed the remote before sitting back down. Ashton laid his body on the couch and extended his arms for Michael to crawl onto his chest. Michael gladly did just that, snuggling into Ashton's warmth.

"I don't wan' get daddy sicky," Michael said as he realized how close they were. He tried to get up from the mans chest but Ashton's kept him still, wrapping his arms around the boy.

"Don't worry baby, daddy won't get sick"

But he did.

And Michael got to play doctor for a full day. Alison even brought him a stethoscope and a white lab coat. Either way, both days ended in cuddling and watching movies.